Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: May 5, 2012
Asphalt Heat Islands
I ride my bike everywhere, and normally in shorts and a T-shirt – so I notice changes in temperature. One thing that has become abundantly obvious is that temperatures near asphalt are much higher than in open space. I just … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
My Football Prognostications
I don’t usually do this, but here goes. Chelsea squeaks past Liverpool 2-1 City beats Newcastle 4-1 Bayern Munich humiliates Chelsea.
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Which Global Warming Activist Said This?
“Discussing climate change is not an intellectual luxury, but a reality,” “All of the industrialised countries, especially the big ones, bear responsibility for the global warming crisis.”
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
PBS : Alaska Is The Canary In The Coal Mine
A warming Arctic climate may be contributing to the declining population of guillemots. On average Alaska has warmed by about 4 degrees Fahrenheit over the last 150 years. There are widespread consequences such as melting glaciers and insect-devastated forest in … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Which Two Global Warming Activists Wrote These Lines?
One of these two authors is considered a terrorist. The other is considered a respectable journalist. 1. “programs encouraging human sterilization and infertility must be pushed. All former pro‐birth programs must now push in the direction of stopping human birth, not encouraging it.” … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
Sea Level Isn’t Rising – Manhattan Is Sinking
Tide gauges show that sea level in Manhattan is rising about 4mm per year and accelerating. Data and Station Information for NEW YORK ( THE BATTERY) But satellite data shows little sea level rise at that same location, and has been flat since 1998. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments