Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 6, 2012
Cera, please ask your mother to cut back on the pinto beans. Scientists have a new scheme for controlling the Earth’s climate. Dinosaur flatulence trapped in amber for 200 million years is now believed to be the missing thermostat, and the key to … Continue reading
Thanks to NPR, the periodic table of the elements has a new gas classification NIELSEN: A copy of that early draft was obtained by NPR. It contained no formal calls for limits on emissions of climate change gases, but it did conclude … Continue reading
The Palm Beach Post – Google News Archive Search
Nessie on the Net! and Nessie’s Official Ultimate Loch Ness Live St. Andrews University is located only 85 miles away from Loch Ness. Did dinosaurs cause climate change? Huge creatures may have contributed to their own demise because they produced … Continue reading
Note the time stamp of the Peter Ellis comment which was captured yesterday afternoon, and the time stamp of the fake comment which has replaced it today. Yesterday One Response to Real-Science.com For Sale Peter Ellis says: May 5, 2012 … Continue reading
Our homes and businesses run off electricity. Unless you want to be unemployed, bankrupt and freezing in the dark, you would have to be insane to vote for this person. And he said it in 2008, before the election.
The error that I see in Heartland’s billboard was a matter of quantity. Many terrorists are indeed global warming alarmists, and many global warming alarmists believe that terrorism is an appropriate response to use on (other) people who generate CO2. That … Continue reading
By Joe Romm on Sep 22, 2010 at 6:26 pm Serreze: “I stand by my previous statements that the Arctic summer sea ice cover is in a death spiral. It’s not going to recover.”
Joe Biden knows for sure that not-yet-president Roosevelt appeared on the not-yet-existent television in 1929 – to talk to the American people about the stock market crash. He is not sure though whether Romney would have chosen to let Osama get away, like Bill Clinton did. Vice President Biden said … Continue reading