Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 6, 2012
Princeton mathematician John Nash suffered from schizophrenia, and constantly imagined that he saw non-existent patterns. He also did some very good mathematical and cryptographic work. I have been exchanging E-mails with a famous climate alarmist who also imagines that he sees non-existent patterns in … Continue reading
The team is confused. Half of the team is calling for a huge increase in world poverty – to stop global warming, while the other half says that we must stop global warming from hurting the poor. Meanwhile, The Guardian … Continue reading
There will be changes. Maine will just be different, he said. “What we shouldn’t do is give up,” he added. Reduction of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere can mean a lower growth of climate change. For Barton, it’s now a … Continue reading
How Global Warming and Capitalism Are Deeply Intertwined It is no accident that environmental crisis is gathering as social injustice is deepening and growing inequality is impairing democratic institutions. June 14, 2010 In 1970 James Gustave Speth co-founded the Natural … Continue reading
Pentti Linkola: Ideas Pentti Linkola writes about the apocalyptic climactic changes that will soon effect us here in humanityland, but he doesn’t take the easy way out that most authors do. Instead, he chooses to be brutally honest and suggests … Continue reading
Obama’s opening salvo: Hope, change and fear Barack Obama once wanted to “Win the Future.” Now he’s just hoping to get there. the force of the president’s new argument is not so much that Americans could achieve greatness but that … Continue reading
Barrow Sea Ice Webcam
Wee, sleekit, cowrin, tim’rous beastie, O, what a panic’s in thy breastie! Thou need na start awa sae hasty Wi bickering brattle! City should have had four, but my prediction was close enough for government work.
Hansen has this graph of global temperatures on the Columbia web site. Global Temperature In 1988, he generated these three forecasts for future temperature rise Scenario A assumes continued exponential trace gas growth, scenario B assumes a reduced linear growth … Continue reading
In 2005, Real Climate told us that the period from the 1950s to the 1970s had artificially cool temperatures – due to man made aerosols. 14 January 2005 The cooling trend from the 40′s to the 70′s now looks more like a … Continue reading