Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 7, 2012
Bill McKibben is convinced that he sees terrifying trends, but the data says that he is just imagining things. Some years are wet, some years are dry, but there are no trends evident. The only thing obvious from the graph below is … Continue reading
CryoSat shows that Arctic sea ice averaged 2.0 meters (6.5 feet) thick in February, 2012. http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/Cryosat/SEMU55NW91H_0.html In February 1940, Arctic ice also averaged 6.5 feet thick. Ice thickness is the same as it was 72 years ago. http://trove.nla.gov.au/
Much of the US was enjoying Jeff Master’s “whole new atmosphere” for a few weeks, but the old atmosphere has returned and it is cold and wet again.
In 1901, a theory of Antarctic ice sheet collapse became popular. http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/64027823 There is no evidence that this is occurring, or that London or New York are in any danger of drowning. The IPCC forecasts only 18-59 cm of sea level … Continue reading
15 Jul 1936 – MANY DEATHS IN AMERICAN HEAT WAVE WIDESPREAD DES…
Sea level rise brings to mind the threat of coastal flooding from menacing storm surges, with growing risks to shore-based infrastructure — but a new study indicates there’s another sea level rise-related threat that has so far slipped under the … Continue reading
No denying global warming: From belief may come relief NIE “Star Search” op-ed on global warming. By Wesley Richardson of Colonial Forge High School. Date published: 5/7/2012 RISING temperatures are causing crop losses across America’s heartland and resulting in widespread … Continue reading
Cool temperatures have limited springtime golf so far this season. Leading scientists and Nobel Prize winners say that the ice sheet is melting super fast at -26C, but the golfers aren’t convinced. summit:status:webcam
29 Dec 1902 – Drought in the States