Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: May 8, 2012
The Stool Pigeon In The Ice Box
I was on my way home from Antarctica where I’d just spent a week with Al Gore and 148 environmentalists, scientists, researchers, and entrepreneurs to learn about the stark realities of climate change. Antarctica, Earth’s air conditioner, is the canary … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
“Divisive And Toxic”
Andy Revkin has accused Marc Morano of being “divisive and toxic” for exposing incompetence and corruption in the global warming industry. The guy in the picture below was also accused of being divisive and toxic, for exposing incompetence and corruption in the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
Connecting The Dots
350.org wants us to connect the dots between extreme weather and CO2. Let’s do it! The dots say : as CO2 has increased, US hurricane strikes have decreased. http://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/hurdat/ushurrlist18512009.txt ftp://ftp.cmdl.noaa.gov/ccg/co2/trends/co2_mm_mlo.txt The 1900 Galveston hurricane was the deadliest in US history … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Climate Scientists Say They Are Not Terrorists – Then Call For Global Economic Collapse
The difference between them and Osama, is that Osama only wanted to destroy the economy of the west – not the whole world. Heartland may have politely understated their case.
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Global Warming Should Make The Earth Storm Free
Suppose for a minute that Hansen’s BS was correct. His Arctic temperatures are warming much faster than the equator, and he says that global warming is accelerating. If his claims were accurate, eventually the North Pole would be the same temperature as … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
“Why Don’t TV Meteorologists Believe in Climate Change?”
Why Don’t TV Meteorologists Believe in Climate Change? Climate scientists agree in vast majority that human-caused global warming is occurring. But most U.S. weather forecasters don’t. Why? Why Don’t TV Meteorologists Believe in Climate Change? | InsideClimate News Well that … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 27 Comments
Would A Global Depression Help The Climate?
Climate experts tell us that a 1930s style global economic depression is needed to stabilize the climate. This is what Hansen said about the climate of the 1930s. Empirical evidence does not lend much support to the notion that climate is headed … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Climate Target 1951 : CO2 A Very Safe 312 PPM
Experts say we need a massive global economic collapse and world poverty – to make the climate safe like it was in 1951. 19 Jun 1951 – Drought to flood http://trove.nla.gov.au/ http://trove.nla.gov.au/ The Advertiser Adelaide, SA Saturday 11 August 1951 11 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Arctic Ice Area Above Normal
ssmi1_ice_area.png (1667×1250) Very cold weather in the Arctic is keeping sea ice area above normal well into May. NASA expert Zwally says that all of the ice may be gone in 16 weeks.
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Heat And Drought Continue To Plague Texas
Rick Perry pitches the perfect game vs. the hapless Andrew Dessler Jr.
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment