Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 8, 2012
Hansen says that lowering CO2 will prevent these kinds of tragedies which used to happen when CO2 was lower. 20 May 1951 – Tragedy Around The World Hundreds Kill Mighty Da…
Dinosaurs’ digestive gases linked to global warming LOS ANGELES — Dinosaurs’ gassy guts may have contributed to global warming tens of millions of years ago, according to a new study that finds a group of plant-eating dinosaurs could have produced … Continue reading
The Guardian, Friday 29 April 2005 The world is getting warmer – and US scientists now know precisely how much warmer. They calculated the radiation from the sun, the heat reflected back into space, and the rising temperature of the … Continue reading
Snow-removal equipment part of proposed Las Cruces budget LAS CRUCES — Two winters of colder-than-usual weather and snow has factored into the city’s preliminary budget approved Monday by city council. The council voted 6-0 to accept a $299 million budget … Continue reading
US Annual Tornado Death Tolls, 1875-present – NOAA Weather Partners The worst year for tornado deaths was 1925. Forty-nine of the fifty worst years were below 350 ppm CO2. Hansen says the climate is stable below 350 ppm.
Climate experts tell us that the warm weather which typified this winter was due to global warming. They also tell us that the bitter cold weather which typified this winter was due to global warming. And it was all due to … Continue reading
These people make Osama bin Laden seem sane and reasonable, by comparison. 2009 Is Global Warming Unstoppable? Nov. 22, 2009 – In a provocative new study, a University of Utah scientist argues that rising carbon dioxide emissions – the major … Continue reading
If you ever get the feeling that most climate experts are completely incompetent, it is because they are completely incompetent. January 4, 2008 This drought may never break IT MAY be time to stop describing south-eastern Australia as gripped by … Continue reading
“I can not tell a lie”