Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: May 11, 2012
More Pig News From The Winter That Wasn’t
Jeff Master’s winter that wasn’t was also known as a mini ice-age 2/7/2012 A mini ice-age has caused record-low temperatures in Eastern Europe and rare heavy snow across the continent. Reports from hospitals and emergency agencies put the death toll over the past several days … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Winter That Wasn’t Flashback : “Children just aren’t going to know what snow is”
Jeff Masters reminds me of the great genius of David Viner. 20 MARCH 2000 According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Hansen : Making The Climate Safe Below 350 PPM
1896 was the deadliest tornado season on record, because of the low CO2 concentration. Hansen tells us that low CO2 provides a safe and stable climate.
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
NOAA Resuscitates 285 People In St. Louis
540 people were killed by a tornado which hit St. Louis in May, 1896. http://trove.nla.gov.au/ Remarkably, NOAA has brought most of them back to life! http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/severeweather/tornadoes.html#deadly
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Hansen : CO2 To Create Giant Pigs?
If we were to fully exploit this new oil source, and continue to burn our conventional oil, gas and coal supplies, concentrations of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere eventually would reach levels higher than in the Pliocene era, more than 2.5 million … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Hansen Recycling The Same Drought Scare From 1988
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
More Hansen BS
The global warming signal is now louder than the noise of random weather, as I predicted would happen by now in the journal Science in 1981. Extremely hot summers have increased noticeably. We can say with high confidence that the recent heat … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Hansen Forecast Verification
Yesterday, Hansen called for permanent drought from Texas to North Dakota. http://www.intellicast.com/National/Precipitation/Weekly.aspx Eight inches of rain in parts of Texas this past week. Good call Jim.
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
Jeff Masters Proves Global Warming
http://www.remss.com/data/msu/graphics/tlt/medium/global/ch_tlt_2012_03_anom_v03_3.png It was warm in March over Jeff Masters. The warm spot during March occupied almost 5% of the planet, and that is all the evidence we need to turn control of the US over to the UN.
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Hansen Covering His Tracks In Iceland
A few weeks ago, Hansen was caught massively altering the temperature record in Iceland – to produce a non-existent warming trend, and disappear that pesky warm 1930s and 1940s. Paul Matthews points out that Hansen has a new version of the graph, which isn’t … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 16 Comments