Hansen Recycling The Same Drought Scare From 1988

http://news.google.com/newspapers

Advertisement

About stevengoddard

Just having fun
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Hansen Recycling The Same Drought Scare From 1988

  1. Andy DC says:

    When that article came out in June 1988, there was a bad drought in progress over much of the US that resulted in a major (over 20%) reduction of the corn crop. There has been nowhere near such a reduction in the US corn crop since 1988. So another totally incorrect prediction from Hansen, of more frequent severe droughts.

  2. Traitor in Chief says:

    I’d like to see the calculations on that 1% probability of error. So scientific! Sounds like Jimmy is an “Occupier”. He’s in the 99 percent.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s