Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 13, 2012
I took a long bike ride through the permanent drought of Colorado this afternoon. You can see the devastating effects below. It was a great day today, football in the morning and cycling in the afternoon. The weather was great, … Continue reading
In 1981, Dr. Hansimian made this remarkably precise forecast, explaining how the Red Devils would nearly win the 2012 championship – due to climate change. May 13, 1981 Global warming is ubiquitous. Every gust of wind in the future will be the … Continue reading
The President Emeritus of WWF and past President from 1981-1996, says that he hopes to kill millions of people in his next life. If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human … Continue reading
Images of Taos and Santa Fe taken this afternoon.
But Mousie, thou art no thy lane, In proving foresight may be vain: The best-laid schemes o’ mice an’ men Gang aft agley, An’ lea’e us nought but grief an’ pain, For promis’d joy! If Hollywood made a movie showing … Continue reading
Despite Berwyn’s bully pulpit, only one third of Summit County residents believe him. Back in early March, the Summit Daily ran an online poll asking readers what they thought about climate change. The available answers were (1) Climate change is … Continue reading
Last summer, Joe Romm declared the official beginning of the permanent southwest drought. I just spoke with my mother in New Mexico, who told me that it “has been raining so much – it looks like the Garden of Eden” That didn’t work … Continue reading
Plus some sour grapes from SAF. Ferguson told BBC Sport. ‘Everybody expected City to win, but they did it against 10 men for half an hour and with five extra minutes to help them.’ Alex Ferguson praises Manchester City title … Continue reading
The American polar expert Robert Correll, among the key contributors to the UN International Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) report issued in February, described the acceleration as “massive”. Estimates of the likely rise in sea levels this century vary, and … Continue reading