Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: May 14, 2012
Andrew Freedman Still Having Trouble With Statistics
@afreedma: Chart that speaks volumes re: extreme weather in US this yr: 82% of country affected by extreme max temperatures. http://1.usa.gov/Kapor3 Shared via TweetCaster First problem is that mild springtime weather is not extreme, and second is that there is no … Continue reading
Big Science At NOAA
Joe D’Aleo sent this over. The average of -1 and -1 is zero. http://www.crh.noaa.gov/product.php?site=LOT&issuedby=ORD&product=CLI&format=CI&version=7&glossary=0
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
220 MPH Hurricanes Coming Soon!
Ellensburg Daily Record – Dec 7, 1988 Ellensburg Daily Record – Google News Archive Search It has now been almost seven years since a major hurricane hit the US – the longest such period on record.
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
First Foursome Of The Year Tees Off In Greenland
For some people, summer means only one thing – golf. summit:status:webcam
Just How Stupid Is Climate Progress?
You can’t make this stuff up. U.S. Coal Generation Drops 19 Percent In One Year, Leaving Coal With 36 Percent Share Of Electricity By Stephen Lacey on May 14, 2012 at 9:27 am Power generation from coal is falling quickly. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Putting Ice In Perspective
NSIDC normally stretches the Y-scale of their Arctic plots relative to their Antarctic plots, which makes it look like the negative anomaly is very large. Below I put both together at the same scale. It turns out that the polar ice caps are doing … Continue reading
Fuel Strike Needed
The President and his supporters have determined that oil and coal are evil, and need to be shut down. Energy industries should oblige them with a voluntary shutdown three weeks ahead of the July 4th holiday. People don’t know what they have … Continue reading
Climate Writer Underlies The Core Problem
Ignorance of history seems to be a common thread of all radical movements. This writer apparently believes that Africa didn’t used to have droughts, and that Asia didn’t used to have floods. Bracing for tough climate talks With the climate … Continue reading
More Permanent Drought Headed For Texas Today
Texas has had 4-8 inches of permanent drought during the past week, and is expecting more today. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment