Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: May 15, 2012
I moved back to this site three weeks ago. Since then we have had 250,000 page views, no down time, no slowness, no spam E-mail, no broken access to the site, no bogus posts and readership is back to what … Continue reading
Hansen takes a cheap (and lame) shot at Hoerling, implying that posting a couple of paragraphs on Revkin’s blog is more disruptive than going to jail, giving thousands of interviews, altering temperature data over and over again, or wasting a … Continue reading
Joe from Pickin’ Cherries posted these pictures of Waikiki Beach in 1930 and now. The beach looks bigger now than it did 80 years ago.
“Animals are on the run. Plants are migrating too.” I wrote those words in 2006 to draw attention to the fact that climate change was already under way. People do not notice climate change because it is masked by day-to-day … Continue reading
Having been driven out of the Rocky Mountains by global warming, relocated Pikas are rapidly adapting to their new environs in Scotland. Sir Alex Ferguson is rumoured to be starting a Pika plantation north of Glasgow.
Skiing and Snowboarding at Nevis Range Fort William, Scotland :: ski and snowboard resort
Last summer, Joe Romm and Andrew Dessler declared that Texas was in a permanent man-made drought, and that Rick Perry was pure evil for saying that the rains would return. Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States Curious that they haven’t apologized for their … Continue reading