Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: May 15, 2012
Stats Since The Move
I moved back to this site three weeks ago. Since then we have had 250,000 page views, no down time, no slowness, no spam E-mail, no broken access to the site, no bogus posts and readership is back to what … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Hansen : Blogging More Disruptive Than Jail
Hansen takes a cheap (and lame) shot at Hoerling, implying that posting a couple of paragraphs on Revkin’s blog is more disruptive than going to jail, giving thousands of interviews, altering temperature data over and over again, or wasting a … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
New York Times Caught With Their Knickers Down
Joe from Pickin’ Cherries posted these pictures of Waikiki Beach in 1930 and now. The beach looks bigger now than it did 80 years ago.
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
Hansen Past the Tipping Point
“Animals are on the run. Plants are migrating too.” I wrote those words in 2006 to draw attention to the fact that climate change was already under way. People do not notice climate change because it is masked by day-to-day … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Pikas Adapting Rapidly To Their New Habitat
Having been driven out of the Rocky Mountains by global warming, relocated Pikas are rapidly adapting to their new environs in Scotland. Sir Alex Ferguson is rumoured to be starting a Pika plantation north of Glasgow.
Do Scottish Pikas Wear Kilts?
Skiing and Snowboarding at Nevis Range Fort William, Scotland :: ski and snowboard resort
Still Waiting To Hear Fromm Romm/Dessler
Last summer, Joe Romm and Andrew Dessler declared that Texas was in a permanent man-made drought, and that Rick Perry was pure evil for saying that the rains would return. Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States Curious that they haven’t apologized for their … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Where Is The Obama Lynch Mob?
Obama’s first act as the great unifying President, was to organize a lynch mob to go after AIG employees who received government funded bonuses – but he forgot to do that with Solyndra. Bankruptcy judge approves Solyndra bonuses A Delaware bankruptcy … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
Green Job In Albuquerque
Fight Climate Change Deniers – Directors Needed Date: 2012-04-17, 11:12AM MDT Protect the Environment from Well Funded Polluters Climate change deniers have powerful financial backers, overriding the lack of scientific proof. The Koch brothers billionaires have sunk nearly 25 million … Continue reading
Extremely Normal Arctic Ice Conditions Continue
Extreme man-made global warming continues in the Arctic, with another day of extremely normal Arctic ice extent. Climate scientists have determined this year that mild weather in Chicago and normal conditions in the Arctic are due to the extreme influence of man-made … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments