Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 15, 2012
All Products by Site – NOAA’s National Weather Service Same mistake – normal rounded down, observed rounded up. I haven’t seen any even/odd pairs which contradict this rule.
Ancient Climate Change: When Palm Trees Gave Way To Spruce Trees ScienceDaily (June 17, 2009) — For climatologists, part of the challenge in predicting the future is figuring out exactly what happened during previous periods of global climate change. One … Continue reading
Justin Gillis may have some competition at the Times for the most clueless global warming author. Hawaii’s Beaches Are in Retreat, and Its Way of Life May Follow Beaches like Waikiki face accelerating erosion, a new report says. Little by little, … Continue reading
The arrival of tropical species in Greenland is more than enough evidence to justify blocking Keystone. 19 Jan 1928 – GREENLAND PALMS Jazz for Eskimos
Kofi Annan did nothing to stop the Rwandan massacre in 1994, and now is in charge of peace in Syria. March, 2004 UN chief’s Rwanda genocide regret Annan headed UN peacekeepers at the time of 1994 genocide The United Nations … Continue reading
March 2012 The last two calendar years saw a total of 146 global tropical cyclones, the lowest 2-year total in records since at least 1970. In the past 24-months, including ongoing Southern Hemisphere tropical cyclone activity, there have been a … Continue reading
James Hansen’s Scary New Math A new analysis by the NASA climatologist for the first time ties specific weather events to human-induced climate change How can NASA physicist and climatologist James E. Hansen, writing in the New York Times today, “say with high confidence” that recent … Continue reading