Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 17, 2012
The rest of Texas has been pummeled with rain, but a tiny spot over Katherine’s office remains in exceptional drought, possibly reflecting the state of her science. Regional Drought Monitor: South
According to Phil Jones, the 1880s was a very cold decade with plummeting temperatures. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs U.S. Hurricane Strikes by Decade The 1880s was also the second busiest decade for US hurricane strikes (22 hurricanes, five major hurricanes) … Continue reading
The Arctic Ocean could be free of ice in the summer as soon as 2010 or 2015 – something that hasn’t happened for more than a million years, according to a leading polar researcher. Louis Fortier, scientific director of ArcticNet, … Continue reading
May. 15, 2012 12:09 PM ET April 2012 heats up as 5th warmest month globally By SETH BORENSTEIN, AP Science Writer Temperatures that would have once been considered unusually hot and record breaking now aren’t even in the top two or … Continue reading
Arctic Death Spiral: More Bad News about Sea Ice Published: May 16th, 2012 PrintPermalinkRSSShareThis By Michael D. Lemonick The sea ice that blankets the Arctic Ocean each winter peaked in early March this year, as usual, and is now in … Continue reading
A glorious band, the chosen few On whom the Spirit came; Twelve valiant saints, their hope they knew, And mocked the cross and flame. They met the tyrant’s brandished steel, The lion’s gory mane; They bowed their heads the death … Continue reading
The best thermal images of Jupiter’s Great Red Spot yet captured have revealed surprising weather and temperature variation within the solar system’s most famous storm. The darkest red part of the spot turns out to be a warm patch inside … Continue reading
09 Oct 1949 – Leading Scientists Killed In Blast
24 Mar 1954 – PACIFIC HYDROGEN BOMB TEST “GOT OUT OF CONTROL”
30 Mar 1954 – Now it’s a strontium bomb Testing for a war of r…