Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 19, 2012
A typical British summer – Met Office So how did they do? Nick Grahame, Chief Forecaster at the Met Office offered some relief from the poor summer, saying: “The weekend weather is rather mixed with sunshine but some rain for … Continue reading
July 3, 2010 “The Arctic Ocean sea ice has been declining since summer solstice at rate of 170,000 square kilometres per day. For example, over the last weekend Friday to Sunday 25-27 June the sea ice area decreased 516,000 square … Continue reading
My cable was down for three days this week, and finally got fixed yesterday afternoon. Today at 10 minutes into the second overtime, Comcast went out completely in the neighborhood. It came back on just before the penalty shootout started. And for … Continue reading
Is Abramovich going to be an idiot?
Update to my 5/12 forecast : https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2012/05/12/new-forecast/ Forecast Result UAH April 0.29 0.295 Chelsea-Liverpool 2-1 2-1 Man City-Newcastle 4-1 2-0 Munich-Chelsea 2-2 (penalties decide) 1-1 (3-4 penalties) Here is a photograph of me from last year :
drogba-determined-to-create-history-in-biggest-game-of-his What a finish! (Sucks to be Spurs.) Besides his two goals, taking Ribery out of the match secured the win.
Gomez seems determined not to score. Is Drogba even on the pitch?
16 Mar 1934 – Deluge Follows Drought In England. LONDON, March…
Hansen completely rewrote US temperature history in the year 2000 to hide the decline since the 1930s – but it didn’t stop there. He is continuing to corrupt the temperature record further. The blink comparator below shows how he has … Continue reading