Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 20, 2012
Crystal Mountain Resort remains just one of seven North American resorts still in operation, and if all the stars align, snow lovers could be carving turns there well into early summer. Crystal Mountain still open with near-record snowfall Barack Obama … Continue reading
We know a lot of the history of how Hansen and USHCN corrupted the US temperature record in the year 2000, but much less is understood how he wiped out the northern hemisphere warmth from 1900 to 1940. The graph below shows … Continue reading
Global warming: Interim climate talks start in Bonn Posted on May 13, 2012 by Bob Berwyn Global warming: Interim climate talks start in Bonn « Summit County Citizens Voice So, a bunch of parasites are getting together in Bonn to figure … Continue reading
Wales will soon be like Morocco Why our famous Welsh sheep could disappear because of climate change Could Welsh sheep be wiped out by climate change? They have forever been seen as a symbol of Wales – for better or … Continue reading
The latest scam from the team is to ignore Hansen’s failed 1988 forecasts, and go back to a 1981 forecast. It turns out that forecast has already failed as well. The graph below overlays RSS satellite data on top of his forecast. … Continue reading
In the Congressional race in Washington’s First District, candidate Laura Ruderman (D-Kirkland) has strong views on climate change and global warming. “This starts with climate change. There is NO debate here. Every reputable scientist and organization in the world agrees … Continue reading
Obama : “I suspect that I sound … like those Communists … I don’t fault people with their suspicions. I learned long ago to distrust my childhood …. I had spent much of my life trying to rewrite those stories”
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance: Barack Obama: Obama’s 2004 biography was promoted by Miriam Goderich – partner at Dystel and Goderich. Miriam’s promotional materials for Obama’s biography listed his birthplace as being Kenya. She had … Continue reading
Flash floods are on the rise, while the budget to tackle them sinks The Environment Agency has warned the UK to expect more floods but its advice seems to be falling on deaf ears A moving new exhibition of photographs … Continue reading
Drogba and Cech both made some big plays, but the guy who was consistently in control of the ball (and the matches) was Ashley Cole. Chelsea was 80% defense, and he was the man behind it. And that brilliant pass to … Continue reading