Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 21, 2012
Suzanne Goldenberg writes that one of Gleick’s unnamed buddies says that he didn’t commit forgery, and that his fraud and theft was all good – because it helped stifle debate. A review has cleared the scientist Peter Gleick of forging any documents … Continue reading
First transgender contestant competing in Miss Universe Canada loses bid for title
Prior to the Y2K USHCN adjustments, everybody (including Hansen) told us that there hadn’t been much (if any) warming in the US. fig1x.gif (500×182) As of 1999, the 1990s were much cooler than the 1930s. People who lived through both … Continue reading
Hansen said this last year. Significant climatic “extreme events” were now occurring over 10 to 15 per cent of the planet annually, whereas between 1950 to 1980 they occurred over less than 1 per cent. So in places like Texas this … Continue reading
I got a kick out of this comment on Andy Revkin’s blog, which cites Hansen’s writings as proof of Hansen’s writings.
Webcams from ski resorts in Great Britain
Global warming has turned Greenland into a surfers paradice of white sand beaches and minster waves of sea ice. arcticomm_webcam.jpg (1600×1200)
sst_anom.gif (800×600) Hansen tells us that we have been adding the equivalent of 400,000 atomic bombs excess heat to the ocean every day for the past 30 years or so. Given the very cold ocean temperatures being seen in the … Continue reading
NSIDC maps currently show more area of above normal extent than below normal. N_daily_extent.png (420×500) So why is their graph headed the wrong direction? N_daily_extent.png (420×500)
NOAA reports 4-7C summer UHI effect in Phoenix since 1961. Hansen has dutifully ignored this inconvenient truth, and produced a nice hockey stick for Phoenix since 1961. Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis