Hansen tells us that we have been adding the equivalent of 400,000 atomic bombs excess heat to the ocean every day for the past 30 years or so. Given the very cold ocean temperatures being seen in the northern hemisphere, one might come to the conclusion that Hansen has completely lost his mind.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
He has not just lost his mind, he has actively disposed it.
The Mercator projection exaggerates the area near the poles.
See WUWT for energy calculations of the energy released by the nukes converted to Watts/m^2, which is dwarfed by solar radiation. Hansen’s deception is in presenting a horrible image, but calculations show the true negligible magnitude which is noise obscured by his data adjustments.
All that missing heat is hiding under the Bering Sea ice.