First transgender contestant competing in Miss Universe Canada loses bid for title
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Why tits if you can’t bear kids.
An other “naturally born” problem.
Undoubtedly, she must have claimed that she was as real as global warming…
Undoubtedly, she must have claimed that she was as genuine as global warming…
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
Maybe if Peter Gleick were to have a son, and then wanted to vicariously win a beauty contest…
wonder if I can hire her…to give my sister in law lessons
Nightmare anyone? They are really getting good at “the look”. It could happen to YOU!! Just ask Lou Reed. LOL.
Really! It could. And if/when it does……you have to pen a classic rock tune!!
If Voldemort Had A Son, Would He Look Like This?
no like this
and he told us he / they was / were evil
America did not react
Who cares, If she/he/?? wants to be Miss Universe, who are we to say no. For all i care she/he/?? could run for the POTUS (oops she/he/?? is Canadian, she should contact Obamas people)
He is a he, simple as that. He should not be something he isn’t.
I agree. Who cares. I don’t. But, what if you were fooled? Shouldn’t there be some kind of disclosure rule?
Crocodile Dundee wasn’t fooled….
I do care.
“I do care.”
They can’t reproduce. ; ) problem solved.
In a world full of cartoony “natural women” with breast implants, butt implants, tummy tucks, face lifts, nose jobs, cheek enhancements, hair extensions, wigs, spray-on tans, collagen injections, liposuction, fake eyelashes, painted-on eyebrows, colored contact lenses, fake nails… this person doesn’t strike me as that unusual.
I see our ability to modify our bodies as progress, and as an expression of personal freedom.
is there something you should be telling us?
I’m a transhumanist.
Hey Dirk, yes, exactly! Freedom means that YOU get to do what YOU decide to do, not that you get to do what I (or Obama or Romney) decide is good for you. Do I want to be transgendered? Nope — I am very satisfied with my current sex, thank you! On the other hand, freedom is a state where people can do with themselves and their property what they wish — barring, of course any damage to the equal rights of others.
I am the world’s greatest expert on what I want to do. You are the world’s greatest expert on you, and he/she/?? is the world’s greatest expert on his/her/?? desires.