“Civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind.”
• George Wald, Harvard Biologist 1970
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Looking at our school systems, our justice system, our banking system, and our government in general, I would say that Mr. Wald was right on the money with his prediction.
George Wald (November 18, 1906 – April 12, 1997) was an American scientist who is best known for his work with pigments in the retina.
More to the point, everything ended for George in 1997, which put it between 15 and 30 years after 1970.
“Civilization will end within 15 or 30 years…” can’t argue with that.
This is actually very telling.
Could it be that doomsday prophets like Ehrlich project their own fear of death on humanity as a whole? Along the lines of “If I have to go, everyone else has to as well.” Is it common for them to pick a date for the catastrophe that coincides with their own expected life span?
Did Lovelock take back his apocalyptic predictions because he subconsciously recognized that he’ll be gone long before his predictions come to pass?
“[Inaction will cause]… by the turn of the century , an ecological catastrophe which will witness devastation as complete, as irreversible as any nuclear holocaust.” — Mustafa Tolba, 1982, ex Director of the United Nations Environment Program
“Entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed by the year 2000. ” -Noel Brown (1989), UNEP Official
“An ecocatastrophe is taking place … [those held responsible] will be sent to the mountains for ‘re-education’ in eco-gulags.” – Pentti Linkola, Finnish Ecologist
“In fact, the life of all mankind is in danger because of global warming.” – Obama bin Laden
“We should have war crimes trials for these bastards [global warming skeptics] .” – D Roberts, Grist Magazine
Let’s see. The hockey stick was a warmist fabrication, and unquestionably fully debunked, refuted, shown to be deceptive baloney. What does this mean? Current temperatures and climate are not in any way unusual. What’s does that mean? There is nothing wrong with the climate. There is no problem, so quit trying to throw a wrecking ball into industrial civilization, and quit plotting to haul off all those who oppose your radical plans to “denier camps.”
Well I like the mountains better than swamps anyway.
An eco-gulag in Switzerland… Aahhh…
Yeah, what’s up with fixation on mountain concentration camps for climate deniers? Maybe they think they would torture denier skiers with high level incarceration in a snowless world. Really, it would be a ski holiday for climate criminals that deny that snow is a thing of the past.
How about a beach re-education gulag for deniers? Climate Rehab in Malibu. Yes, that would be the threat to get us all to start goose-stepping with the Chicken Littles. While sunning at Malibu, we will be taught to deny that the sea level is just the same as its ever been, and that all these recently purchased warmist celebrity mansions are actually under water.
Sounds like those problems got solved…
Most doomsayers get to live out the falseness of their predictions enjoying the comfort of a government pension and residual payments on their dupe-bought books.
All kinds of things were supposed to of predicted to happen by the year 2000.
Including this: 🙂
.1970s NASA film predicted we’d colonize space before the year 2000