Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: May 26, 2012
During Hansen’s 1999 admission that the US wasn’t experiencing any climate change, he unveiled his earlier magic trick – corrupting the Northern Hemisphere temperature record. How can the absence of clear climate change in the United States be reconciled with … Continue reading
The Free Lance-Star – Google News Archive Search This was before Hansen tampered with the data set. As of 1997, Hansen’s US temperature graph showed more than 1F cooling during the previous 70 years – yet Holdren predicted 10F warming over the next … Continue reading
Number of the Week: Half of U.S. Lives in Household Getting Benefits 49.1%: Percent of the population that lives in a household where at least one member received some type of government benefit in the first quarter of 2011. The … Continue reading
Huddersfield through 8-7 on penalties – after the Sheffield goalkeeper finds himself standing on the wrong side of the ball.
Hansen said recently that weather disasters used to affect only 1% of the planet.
Speaking at a conference on the changing atmosphere, Prime Minister Brian Mulroney of Canada proposed a global ”law of the air,” and Prime Minister Gro Harlem Brundtland of Norway called for a treaty to stabilize the earth’s atmosphere and prevent … Continue reading
The approach is simple, and has been tested over and over again throughout history. If you can convince a significant segment of the population that there is evil which threatens their existence, you can get them to engage in almost any atrocity. … Continue reading