Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 28, 2012
National Academy Of Sciences : 1975 “there seems little doubt that the present period of unusual warmth will eventually give way to a time of colder climate, but there is no consensus as to the magnitude or rapidity of the transition. The … Continue reading
“As respondents’ science literacy scores increased, their concern with climate change decreased,” the paper, which was funded by the National Science Foundation, notes. http://www.foxnews.com/
Heavy ice could delay start of Shell Alaska’s Arctic drilling May 28, 2012 The heaviest polar ice in more than a decade could postpone the start of offshore oil drilling in the Arctic Ocean until the beginning of August, a … Continue reading
Highest extent since at least 2006 ssmi1_ice_ext.png (1667×1250)
The New York Times continues to spread misinformation about Polar Bears Today’s Headlines – The New York Times Polar Bear populations have tripled over the last few decades, and may currently be the largest in the last 100 years. h/t to Marc Morano
1975 Having risen about 1.1 degrees C. between 1885 and 1940, according to one estimation, the temperature has already fallen back some 0.6 degrees, and shows no signs of reversal. SCIENCE NEWS interviewed C. C. Wallen, chief of the Special Environmental Applications Division, World … Continue reading
In 1987, Ronald Reagan stood in Berlin and said “Tear down this wall!” Two years later, NOAA did a study concluding that there had been no warming in the US since 1895. U.S. Data Since 1895 Fail To Show Warming Trend By … Continue reading
In 1975, before the consensus had received their mandatory James Hansen lobotomy – climate scientists understood that global cooling causes extreme weather, and global warming causes mild weather. The principal weather change likely to accompany the cooling trend is increased variability-alternating extremes … Continue reading
Hansen claims that lowering CO2 to below 350 ppm is the only thing which can prevent drought in the west. The historical record tells us that Hansen has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. ‘ 28 Mar 1935 … Continue reading
Ludington Daily News – Google News Archive Search