Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,971 other subscribers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 30, 2012
Listening to skeptics is more powerful than Hansen’s 400,000 nuclear weapons per day. h/t to Marc Morano
As Al Gore gets fatter …. At Canadian embassy, global warming protester nears starvation By IAN DUNCAN — Tribune Washington Bureau On a patch of pavement outside the Canadian Embassy, Jay McGinley is trying to starve himself to death. After … Continue reading
Hansen says : BAU scenarios result in global warming of the order of 3-6°C. It is this scenario for which we assert that multi-meter sea level rise on the century time scale are not only possible, but almost dead certain. … Continue reading
They generally understand little or nothing about science, and get confused by data. Their beliefs seem to be shaped around the idea that the science is very difficult, and that only a select few in academia are capable of grasping … Continue reading
ssmi1_ice_ext.png (1667×1250) “the Arctic Ocean could be nearly ice-free at the end of summer by 2012, much faster than previous predictions.” http://news.nationalgeographic.com
Lazarus gets the PT Barnum Award for this comment. Lazarus says: May 30, 2012 at 12:05 am According to the ice cores the climate is warmer now than it has been in the last 100,000 years. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Co2-temperature-plot.svg Something that was unknown … Continue reading