Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: May 2012
One Flew Over The Hansen’s Nest St. Joseph Gazette – Jun 16, 1986 St. Joseph Gazette – Google News Archive Search
…. due to global cooling, of course – in 1974 http://www.climatemonitor.it/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/1974.pdf
This is not a death threat, because it was written by a left wing loon – George Monbiot “Every time someone dies as a result of floods in Bangladesh, an airline executive should be dragged out of his office and … Continue reading
Tropical Storm Beryl lumbered ashore near Jacksonville Beach, Florida at 12:10 am this Memorial Day as an intensifying tropical storm with 70 mph winds. Beryl is only the second named storm to hit on a Memorial Day weekend in the … Continue reading
08 Feb 1929 – BLACKS ARE STARVING OUTBACK REGIONS 20 Jan 1931 – STARVATION IN U.S.A. Serious Drought Situation. …
14 May 1952 – Drought Spreads Grey Plains Of Death Over Northe…
Chicago’s hottest day was 109 degrees on July 24, 1934. Chicago’s hottest night was 85 degrees on July 29, 1916. Illinois July temperatures have been on the decline since 1895, and particularly since the 1930s. ILLINOIS Climate Summary
National Academy Of Sciences : 1975 “there seems little doubt that the present period of unusual warmth will eventually give way to a time of colder climate, but there is no consensus as to the magnitude or rapidity of the transition. The … Continue reading
“As respondents’ science literacy scores increased, their concern with climate change decreased,” the paper, which was funded by the National Science Foundation, notes. http://www.foxnews.com/
Heavy ice could delay start of Shell Alaska’s Arctic drilling May 28, 2012 The heaviest polar ice in more than a decade could postpone the start of offshore oil drilling in the Arctic Ocean until the beginning of August, a … Continue reading