Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
Monthly Archives: June 2012
2012 will be remembered as the year when the primary focus of attention of the climate mafia was on sea level. It started with the amazing transformation of Envisat, which more than quadrupled its historical rise rate overnight – during the week before … Continue reading
My 15 year old just explained to me why all these moronic sea level studies are coming out right now.
The report, from the National Academy of Sciences, found that the impacts of melting ice and warming, expanding oceans will hit California harder because most of the state’s coast line is slowly sinking due to geological forces. Ocean levels south of … Continue reading
Senior citizens like myself have experienced climate for a long time, and know that it is constantly changing and that bad weather has happened since the dawn of time. That is why the old men behind the climate scam are … Continue reading
Governor Bill Clinton declared an emergency as Arkansas highways melted. Experts tell us that there never was a bad heatwave in late June before. The Miami News – Google News Archive Search
Spain v. Italy Corinthians v. Juniors Queensland v. NSW Record low Arctic ice? Ice free Arctic v. Zwally