Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Kambiz Fatehi on Arctic Ice Almost Identical To… daveburton on Rewriting Their Own Past At Th… daveburton on Rewriting Their Own Past At Th… richard verney on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… Stephen Wilde on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… jim on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te… ofaycat on Falling Sea Level gator69 on Viewing The Devastation On The… lindasduby on Viewing The Devastation On The… Kozlowsky on More Detail On The NSIDC Disap…
Daily Archives: June 1, 2012
Our lukewarmist friends insist that Hansen’s data is good, and that I just don’t understand it. This is remarkable statement, given that Hansen radically changes the data all the time. Apparently both versions are completely accurate. Iceland is a schizo kind of place – unlike … Continue reading
I extracted the GISS Northern Hemisphere graph which wooltwat wanted to see. The graph above overlays GISS NH on the National Academy of Sciences 1975 graph, normalized to zero. (Note that there is some non-linearity in the Y-axes of both graphs. I … Continue reading
Climate change will create a toxic brew for herbivores A WARMER world might be a poisoned one. A compilation of studies suggests that as temperatures rise, herbivorous mammals will suffer greater effects from the toxins they eat, with animals living … Continue reading
Since March 1, Arctic ice extent has been within one standard deviation of normal, on its way to an ice-free state this summer. ssmi1_ice_ext.png (1667×1250)
Comment from from Judith Curry’s blog. lolwot | May 25, 2012 at 4:02 am The first two graphs Steven Goddard compares are a graph of Northern Hemisphere Temperatures with A graph of 90N-23.6N temperatures. What’s that? Not the same thing is it. … Continue reading