Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
- Temperature Data Tampering For Propaganda Purposes Vs. Actual Science
I. Lou Minotti on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… rah on My Washington Journal Andy DC on My Washington Journal rah on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… Aphan on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… gator69 on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… gator69 on Failed Billionaires rah on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… I. Lou Minotti on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… rah on Failed Billionaires
Daily Archives: June 1, 2012
Our lukewarmist friends insist that Hansen’s data is good, and that I just don’t understand it. This is remarkable statement, given that Hansen radically changes the data all the time. Apparently both versions are completely accurate. Iceland is a schizo kind of place – unlike … Continue reading
I extracted the GISS Northern Hemisphere graph which wooltwat wanted to see. The graph above overlays GISS NH on the National Academy of Sciences 1975 graph, normalized to zero. (Note that there is some non-linearity in the Y-axes of both graphs. I … Continue reading
Climate change will create a toxic brew for herbivores A WARMER world might be a poisoned one. A compilation of studies suggests that as temperatures rise, herbivorous mammals will suffer greater effects from the toxins they eat, with animals living … Continue reading
Since March 1, Arctic ice extent has been within one standard deviation of normal, on its way to an ice-free state this summer. ssmi1_ice_ext.png (1667×1250)
Comment from from Judith Curry’s blog. lolwot | May 25, 2012 at 4:02 am The first two graphs Steven Goddard compares are a graph of Northern Hemisphere Temperatures with A graph of 90N-23.6N temperatures. What’s that? Not the same thing is it. … Continue reading