Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: June 2, 2012
US Following Argentina’s Lead
Check out this typical government doublespeak below. Argentina Minister Sees Fewer Gas Cuts To Industry This Winter For years, Argentina has rationed gas to industrial companies in the Southern Hemisphere’s cold winter months to ensure residential users have enough to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Lukewarm This …..
Hansen decided a few months ago that the people of Iceland were too stupid to read thermometers, and took it upon himself to go back in time and produce the correct temperatures there. That inconvenient warmest decade of the 1930s had to be eliminated, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
1933 : Hottest June On Record In The US
http://news.google.com/newspapers Temperatures in the center of the country were twelve degrees above normal, and CO2 was a very safe 310 ppm at the time docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/061/mwr-061-06-c1.pdf No doubt the weather was lovely though outside the US. http://news.google.com/newspapers http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/16978063? http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/36461163
Faster Than The Speed Of Motionless
@oakden_wolf: @ClimateDepot It ain’t the absolute temperatures, it’s the speed of change that’s the most dangerous,moron. Shared via TweetCaster I wonder if Oakden always signs his tweets with “moron” ? Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs h/t to Marc Morano
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
I Survived 25 Degrees Of Climate Change – In Three Hours!
Joe Romm tells us that natural gas will make the planet unlivable. No doubt we would all be much happier freezing and starving in the dark, but I can personally attest to having survived climate change much greater than even the most … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
May Arctic Ice Extent Higher Than 1989
The Joy Of Satellites
NSIDC claims that the modern satellite record began in 1979. This is a pretty marginal claim, given that we have accurate satellite data going back a decade earlier. But 1979 is a very convenient year for them – because it … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
5,000,000 Green Jobs From The Fraudster In Chief
h/t to Dave G
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Obama Brags About His Unemployment Record With A Fraudulent Graph
The real story of unemployment is that when Barry, Nancy and Harry took over Washington in 2007, the economy tanked. Democrats win House, promise new direction POSTED: 6:05 p.m. EST, November 8, 2006 (CNN) — Democrats promised Wednesday to lead the country … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Is CO2 Making Louisiana Sink?
NOAA shows sea level in Louisiana rising at almost one metre per century – the fastest rate on the planet. Sea Levels Online – Mean Sea Level Trend Can we save Louisiana by moving back into caves? Probably not. The graph below shows the … Continue reading