Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Why Do Climate Alarmists Want To Commit Genocide?
- Shock News : It Snows When It Is Cold
- Obama’s JV Team At Work
- Forecast Success
- Debating The World’s Stupidest People
- Latest From The Flaming Morons Occupying The White House
- Declining Spring Snow Cover
- All The Global Warming Nonsense That’s Unfit To Print
- The Democrats War On Women
- The Constitution Shredders
- BOM Lying Again
- Ten Degrees UHI In Pittsburgh
- Amazing Night
- Propaganda – Not Science
- Coldest March Night Ever?
- Australia Hottest Year Ever Update
- Pea-Brained President Thinks Trains Are Safer Than Pipelines
- Hansen Forecast Update
- Settled Science From 1969
- Keeping Proper Focus
- Begonia Update
- 1947 : Ten Degrees Arctic Warming – Coastal Cities To Drown – Send Money
- 15 Years Since New York Times Declared The North Pole Ice-Free
- We Should Have Listened!
- 30 Years Since Government Experts Predicted New York Would Be Like Florida
Streetcred on Obama’s JV Team At … au1corsair on Obama’s JV Team At … Robert Austin on Debating The World’s Stu… Chewer on Shock News : It Snows When It… Stark Dickflüssig on Why Do Climate Alarmists Want… AndyG55 on Why Do Climate Alarmists Want… omanuel on Shock News : It Snows When It… Chewer on Shock News : It Snows When It… Centinel2012 on Latest From The Flaming Morons… sabretoothed on Obama’s JV Team At …
Daily Archives: June 2, 2012
Check out this typical government doublespeak below. Argentina Minister Sees Fewer Gas Cuts To Industry This Winter For years, Argentina has rationed gas to industrial companies in the Southern Hemisphere’s cold winter months to ensure residential users have enough to … Continue reading
Hansen decided a few months ago that the people of Iceland were too stupid to read thermometers, and took it upon himself to go back in time and produce the correct temperatures there. That inconvenient warmest decade of the 1930s had to be eliminated, … Continue reading
http://news.google.com/newspapers Temperatures in the center of the country were twelve degrees above normal, and CO2 was a very safe 310 ppm at the time docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/061/mwr-061-06-c1.pdf No doubt the weather was lovely though outside the US. http://news.google.com/newspapers http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/16978063? http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/36461163
@oakden_wolf: @ClimateDepot It ain’t the absolute temperatures, it’s the speed of change that’s the most dangerous,moron. Shared via TweetCaster I wonder if Oakden always signs his tweets with “moron” ? Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs h/t to Marc Morano
Joe Romm tells us that natural gas will make the planet unlivable. No doubt we would all be much happier freezing and starving in the dark, but I can personally attest to having survived climate change much greater than even the most … Continue reading