Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: June 3, 2012
The tiny change in CO2 shown in the red circle at lower right, is what Hansen believes has pushed the planet past an irreversible tipping point. http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/Carboniferous_climate.html
With perhaps 10-12 weeks remaining in the growing season, the corn crop is really busting out in Kulusuk at 1.8C. Weather Webcams | Weather Underground
Soot climate forcing via snow and ice albedos James Hansen* †‡ and Larissa Nazarenko* † Plausible estimates for the effect of soot on snow and ice albedos (1.5% in the Arctic and 3% in Northern Hemisphere land areas) yield a climate forcing … Continue reading
WUWT is featuring an old article by Hansen blaming global warming on methane instead of CO2. Hansen has talked on both sides of many issues, including once blaming Arctic warming primarily on soot. The bottom line is that Hansen has succeeded in destroying the coal-fired … Continue reading
On June 2, last year, I was riding my bike along the flooded Poudre River and found a doe and newborn fawn stranded on an island. They were later rescued by the fire department. Last night I was riding my … Continue reading
Mitt Romney miscasts economy in GOP debut – BostonHerald.com