Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
gator69 on Time For Adjustments Chris Barron on Time For Adjustments DD More on Guardian Demonstrates That The… ren on Eureka! Sparks on The Climate Inquisition C… Another Ian on The Climate Inquisition C… Winnipeg Boy on The Climate Inquisition C… Winnipeg Boy on The Climate Inquisition C… Gail Combs on Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Hi… catweazle666 on They Can’t Debate Me, So…
Daily Archives: June 4, 2012
The Great Fire of 1910 was a wildfire which burned about three million acres (12,000 km², approximately the size of Connecticut) in northeast Washington, northern Idaho (the panhandle), and western Montana Great Fire of 1910 – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia … Continue reading
Twenty-four hours of sunlight is really hotting the place up. Weather Forecast Summit, Greenland | Summit Weather | Wunderground
When Hillary or Al travel on a global warming fact finding trip, they are inevitably met with record cold. Al nearly froze his chakras off in Antarctica a few months ago. The important thing is that the alternative narrative is written before … Continue reading
The map below shows the “2007 record low” Arctic ice extent, and the red dot indicates where a Russian boat sailed to in 1935 – in ice-free water. Apparently there was less ice in the Eastern Arctic in 1935 than there was … Continue reading