Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Marty on Toto Has Moved! Marty on Toto Has Moved! Petrossa on Today’s Climate Fraud Wi… AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk Colorado Wellington on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk
Daily Archives: June 4, 2012
The Great Fire of 1910 was a wildfire which burned about three million acres (12,000 km², approximately the size of Connecticut) in northeast Washington, northern Idaho (the panhandle), and western Montana Great Fire of 1910 – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia … Continue reading
Twenty-four hours of sunlight is really hotting the place up. Weather Forecast Summit, Greenland | Summit Weather | Wunderground
When Hillary or Al travel on a global warming fact finding trip, they are inevitably met with record cold. Al nearly froze his chakras off in Antarctica a few months ago. The important thing is that the alternative narrative is written before … Continue reading
The map below shows the “2007 record low” Arctic ice extent, and the red dot indicates where a Russian boat sailed to in 1935 – in ice-free water. Apparently there was less ice in the Eastern Arctic in 1935 than there was … Continue reading