Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
stevengoddard on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… spren on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Andy Mirlach on Baffling Them With Bullsh… Tel on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… Stephen Fisher on Five Chances To Win One Hundre… gator69 on Three Years Since Obama Said D… Robertv on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… gofer on Five Chances To Win One Hundre… gator69 on Great Lakes Ice Growing Over T… Robertv on The Climate Inquisition C…
Daily Archives: June 5, 2012
Fraudsters turn to carbon credits, according to FSA Carbon credits have emerged as the latest asset class being targeted by fraudsters intent on fleecing vulnerable investors. Fraudsters turn to carbon credits, according to FSA – Telegraph Government spent years developing … Continue reading
Joe says that it is almost 80 degrees in Greenland, and that when the ice sheet melts down – sea level will rise by several metres. There is one official weather station on the ice sheet, and it has not gotten above … Continue reading
The beauty of recession. At the cost of only 9% unemployment, the US has reduced global temperature rise by 0.00001 degrees. Climate change stunner: USA leads world in CO2 cuts since 2006 Climate change stunner: USA leads world in CO2 … Continue reading
Romm says it is almost 80 degrees in Greenland But they are using that new kind of snow, which doesn’t melt until it hits 100 degrees. Weather Webcams | Weather Underground Twenty eight degrees exaggeration is close enough for government work. History … Continue reading
Julia’s tax has shown immediate benefits to the climate, even before it is in place. Coldest May in 50 years h/t to Bill Pounder
A hard-hitting campaign from a new group called Forecast the Facts persuaded many of the corporations backing Heartland to withdraw US $825,000 in funding; Asia Times Online :: Asian news and current affairs That $825,000 is almost as much as the … Continue reading
Our top scientists generated this graph, which shows that the area of summer melt in Greenland is faster than it was in 1981. Arctic Report Card – Greenland Ice Sheet – Box, et al. Of course, they didn’t bother to … Continue reading