Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
AndyG55 on The Flood Myth omanuel on My Earth Hour AndyG55 on My Earth Hour gator69 on My Earth Hour ren on My Earth Hour AndyG55 on My Earth Hour nigelf on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… nigelf on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… spren on The Flood Myth gator69 on Peak Oil
Daily Archives: June 6, 2012
WUWT reports that the Pacific Institute has investigated, cleared and reinstated Gleick. http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/06/06/pacific-institute-reinstates-peter-gleick/ Having done a thorough investigation, they necessarily must know who committed the forgery. It is essential that they either release that information, or admit that their investigation … Continue reading
Heavy snow in mid-June View webcam We are under a tornado watch here in Colorado.
Walker won the election. Crybaby Dems hated having a balanced budget, and called a recall election. Walker won that too. Now Gore says that Walker was elected by 1% of the population. “Our democracy has been hacked, to use a … Continue reading
Perhaps the biggest controversy surrounding the IPCC scenarios is that they omit the rapid melting of the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets in sea-level rise projections. Several researchers, including Thompson, the polar ice expert from Ohio State University, and James … Continue reading
Flooding The Islands of Hawaii Welcome to our website…. This website explores how rising of sea level would affect the land and people of the islands of Hawaii. The website is composed of four sections. The first section, which is … Continue reading
Thirty five year climate cycles have been going on for centuries. Climate scientists used to study them, but now they just destroy the data – and try to hide them. melting of the ice becomes alternately earlier and later The … Continue reading
No one in 1901 would have been stupid enough to predict a permanent drought, because they understood that climate is periodic. The Western Champion and General Advertiser for the Central-Western Districts Monday 30 December 1901 30 Dec 1901 – Drought … Continue reading