Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: June 6, 2012
WUWT reports that the Pacific Institute has investigated, cleared and reinstated Gleick. http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/06/06/pacific-institute-reinstates-peter-gleick/ Having done a thorough investigation, they necessarily must know who committed the forgery. It is essential that they either release that information, or admit that their investigation … Continue reading
Heavy snow in mid-June View webcam We are under a tornado watch here in Colorado.
Walker won the election. Crybaby Dems hated having a balanced budget, and called a recall election. Walker won that too. Now Gore says that Walker was elected by 1% of the population. “Our democracy has been hacked, to use a … Continue reading
Perhaps the biggest controversy surrounding the IPCC scenarios is that they omit the rapid melting of the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets in sea-level rise projections. Several researchers, including Thompson, the polar ice expert from Ohio State University, and James … Continue reading
Flooding The Islands of Hawaii Welcome to our website…. This website explores how rising of sea level would affect the land and people of the islands of Hawaii. The website is composed of four sections. The first section, which is … Continue reading
Thirty five year climate cycles have been going on for centuries. Climate scientists used to study them, but now they just destroy the data – and try to hide them. melting of the ice becomes alternately earlier and later The … Continue reading
No one in 1901 would have been stupid enough to predict a permanent drought, because they understood that climate is periodic. The Western Champion and General Advertiser for the Central-Western Districts Monday 30 December 1901 30 Dec 1901 – Drought … Continue reading