When the Three Stooges (Barry, Harry and Nancy) took over Congress in November, 2006 – California unemployment was at a 20 year low. It has almost tripled since they promised to change America.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
They changed it alright..
My thoughts exactly. lol (or should that be col…)
It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood….
Walker SPANKED the Libs. http://www.forbes.com/sites/billfrezza/2012/06/05/governor-walkers-victory-spells-doom-for-public-sector-unions/
One state at a time, baby.
But… Jerry Brown is Succeeding!
Gov Brown has bumbled his way into a $16 billion budget shortfall, while continuing essentially business as usual, cozying up to the public unions and teachers union, and pushing hard for the $67 billion superfluous SF to LA rail boondoggle.
There is a growing feeling that CA is hostile to business and success. And yet, at a time of economic distress, when businesses are leaving the state en masse, Brown remains obdurate in his insistence on continuing with the insanely destructive and idiotically pointless cap & trade program. Further, Brown is calling for even more surtaxes on the wealthy. If Brown’s goal is to send a clarion signal to the affluent job creators to stay out, or get out, he is succeeding.
Well, at least Barry brought hope, even if all the change was negative. At least he printed out more money than any other President in history.
Reblogged this on Climate Ponderings.
Don’t forget to credit the RINOnator who has now joined Sustania to promote agenda 21.