Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Monday
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
Daily Archives: June 7, 2012
A NASA-sponsored expedition has made a startling discovery of diverse biological plant life at the depths of the Arctic Ocean, which is raising potential concerns for marine life. The findings, which are being compared to “finding a rainforest in the … Continue reading
Gillard faces revolt on economy The Lowy poll said that Australians were softening their views on measures to fight global warming, with support for urgent and strong policies falling from two-thirds to 36 per cent in the past six years. … Continue reading
When Breitbart reported that Obama’s biography agent listed his birthplace as Kenya for 16 years, the immediate response from the left was that it was a conspiracy. Even though she admits that she did it. Was she conspiring against herself? … Continue reading
Looks like Bob at Weather Underground is predicting an ice-free Arctic in three years, because he has faith in PIOMAS. Good luck with that Bob. BobWallace
By: Dr. Ricky Rood (Weather Underground) Published: June 2, 2012 So I want to end this blog with a party trick. We have had 327 months in a row above the average temperature of the 20th century. If we played the … Continue reading
Scientific experts have have already extincted humanity several times during my lifetime. and they are doing it again. June 6, 2012 Earth Is Headed for Disaster, Interdisciplinary Team of Scientists Concludes By Paul Basken An interdisciplinary group of 22 scientists, combining … Continue reading