Gillard faces revolt on economy
The Lowy poll said that Australians were softening their views on measures to fight global warming, with support for urgent and strong policies falling from two-thirds to 36 per cent in the past six years.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Forecast Success
- Debating The World’s Stupidest People
- Latest From The Flaming Morons Occupying The White House
- Declining Spring Snow Cover
- All The Global Warming Nonsense That’s Unfit To Print
- The Democrats War On Women
- The Constitution Shredders
- BOM Lying Again
- Ten Degrees UHI In Pittsburgh
- Amazing Night
- Propaganda – Not Science
- Coldest March Night Ever?
- Australia Hottest Year Ever Update
- Pea-Brained President Thinks Trains Are Safer Than Pipelines
- Hansen Forecast Update
- Settled Science From 1969
- Keeping Proper Focus
- Begonia Update
- 1947 : Ten Degrees Arctic Warming – Coastal Cities To Drown – Send Money
- 15 Years Since New York Times Declared The North Pole Ice-Free
- We Should Have Listened!
- 30 Years Since Government Experts Predicted New York Would Be Like Florida
- Hockey In Wisconsin
- Global Warming Flees To Las Cruces, NM
- EPA Predicts 11 Feet Of Sea Level Rise
nickreality65 on Debating The World’s Stu… AndyG55 on BOM Lying Again AndyG55 on BOM Lying Again rah on Amazing Night rah on BOM Lying Again AndyG55 on BOM Lying Again au1corsair on Amazing Night rah on Pea-Brained President Thinks T… rah on All The Global Warming Nonsens… Gail Combs on Pea-Brained President Thinks T…