Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 8, 2012
Almost half of the lower 48 states set their all-time high temperature record during the 1930s. h/t to Joe D’Aleo During the 1930s and 1950s, more than half of the US was experiencing severe drought. http://www.ogc.doc.gov/ Hansen is working hard … Continue reading
California’s most famous resident gives PI the thumbs up, for their high ethical standards. Disclaimer : I didn’t create the fake billboard above. Someone gave it to me. I don’t really remember the details, but I investigated myself and have determined that … Continue reading
HadCRUT shows detailed global temperatures going back to 1850. CRU Information Sheet no. 1: Global Temperature Record The magical thing about this graph, is that in the HadCRUT database, they only have records from one land based station in the … Continue reading
Every month, the Earth has yellow (warm) spots and purple (cold) spots. It has been like that for billions of years. Every month, some of our friends at NOAA and Weather Underground and Climate Progress find the yellow spots and declare … Continue reading
May 2011, brought the Joplin tornado. We were told at the time that was the new normal. No Tornado Deaths in May 2012 Jun 7th, 2012 | By Harold Brooks | Category: U.S. Severe Weather Blog In May 2012, there … Continue reading
Pacific Institute, Climategate, 2035 Himalayas, Manhattan underwater, Data tampering, Hockey Stick ……. $100 billion per year industry
The Met Office warned the wintry conditions may last until the end of the month, threatening major events including Wimbledon and the Henley Rowing regatta. The only good news is that millions of households are to have hosepipe bans lifted … Continue reading
Forbes says that human sacrifice affects the climate. climate change is happening, it’s a problem and we ought to do something about it. What we ought to do about it is is impose that carbon tax: the $80 per tonne … Continue reading
Scientists say climate change is man made and irreversible, just like it was when it was natural and reversing itself very quickly. The Earth is reaching a “tipping point” in climate change that will lead to increasingly rapid and irreversible … Continue reading
U.S. Historical Climatology Network 1934 brought sixty-one days over one hundred degrees to Oklahoma City, compared to just thirty-eight days in 2011. NOAA says that the Oklahoma summer of 2011 was the hottest on record in the US, because some people there … Continue reading