Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
- A Modern Day Moses In The White House
AndyG55 on NSIDC Busted! AndyG55 on NSIDC Busted! gator69 on NSIDC Busted! AndyG55 on NSIDC Busted! HenryP on Climate Hustle Next Monday… AndyG55 on NSIDC Busted! gator69 on NSIDC Busted! gator69 on NSIDC Busted! AndyG55 on NSIDC Busted! gator69 on NSIDC Busted!
Daily Archives: June 9, 2012
In the case of continental drift, it took almost 70 years to accept the evidence, and allow the science to proceed.
03 Feb 1934 – GERMAN SCIENTIST SEES MAN AS WEIRD CREATURE
16 Aug 1953 – FEATURES This Is What Science
Traralgon Record Thursday 5 February 1931 05 Feb 1931 – FREEZING OUT MANKIND. The End of the World.
It is summer in Greenland, and temperatures were up to a blistering 7F (-14C) on the ice sheet this afternoon. Meanwhile, Antarctica is experiencing the joys of winter at -110F. Huffington Post expects that sea level will rise 200 feet … Continue reading
The N.C. Coastal Resources Commission issued a report warning of one metre sea level rise this century. This estimate is completely out of line with a recent study which reported that sea level is rising 1.8 mm/year, and that 0.7mm of … Continue reading
What are these penguins doing, and why do they keep changing positions? Weather Forecast Vostok, Antarctica | Vostok Weather | Wunderground