Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Twitter Climate Nazis Are Back
- Latest Cherry Blossoms On Record In Washington DC
- White House Says The US Constitution Doesn’t Apply If The Congress Disagrees With Obama
- Improving Global Warming Messaging
- Visualize Whirled Peas
- Denier For Hire
- Death Spiral Details
- Planning For Your Greenland Retirement Home
- 1988 – The Summer James Hansen And Tim Wirth Sabotaged The US
- Hansen – Spouting Any Number That Happens To Pop Into His Head
- Obama Seeking To Simultaneously Wreck The Economy And The Constitution Via Executive Order
- Guardian Competing With Fox News For Climate Stupid
- How Much Stupid Can Fox News Pack Into One Paragraph?
- More On The Esperanza Scam
- Spectacular Antarctic Lies To Start The Morning
- Tornadoes and Tornado Deaths Plummeting In The US
- Shock News : Norwegians Say Mann And Rahmstorf Are Spreading Nonsense
- Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
Morgan Wright on Death Spiral Details Morgan Wright on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… Gail Combs on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… B on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… Anto on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… ColA on White House Says The US Consti… omanuel on Death Spiral Details Gail Combs on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… Rud Istvan on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… Gail Combs on Hansen – Spouting Any Nu…
Daily Archives: June 9, 2012
In the case of continental drift, it took almost 70 years to accept the evidence, and allow the science to proceed.
03 Feb 1934 – GERMAN SCIENTIST SEES MAN AS WEIRD CREATURE
16 Aug 1953 – FEATURES This Is What Science
Traralgon Record Thursday 5 February 1931 05 Feb 1931 – FREEZING OUT MANKIND. The End of the World.
It is summer in Greenland, and temperatures were up to a blistering 7F (-14C) on the ice sheet this afternoon. Meanwhile, Antarctica is experiencing the joys of winter at -110F. Huffington Post expects that sea level will rise 200 feet … Continue reading
The N.C. Coastal Resources Commission issued a report warning of one metre sea level rise this century. This estimate is completely out of line with a recent study which reported that sea level is rising 1.8 mm/year, and that 0.7mm of … Continue reading
What are these penguins doing, and why do they keep changing positions? Weather Forecast Vostok, Antarctica | Vostok Weather | Wunderground