Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: June 10, 2012
It was 60F in Sydney on June 3, 2012. On June 3, 1923 it was 80F. History | Weather Underground
24 Jan 1912 – RECORD HEAT.
Is the EPA stupid, criminal, or both? Thawing Permafrost Permafrost refers to a layer of soil or rock that is frozen all year round. Permafrost is found throughout much of Alaska, parts of Canada, and other countries in the far … Continue reading
Romm says that Antarctica is rapidly melting, at 143 degrees below the freezing point. Weather Forecast Vostok, Antarctica | Vostok Weather | Wunderground
18 Feb 1952 – RAPID MELTING OF POLAR CAPS CLEVELAND, Sunday. 16 Aug 1953 – FEATURES This Is What Science
Sweden’s reindeer population is on the verge of extinction – because it’s too cold for them. The beasts – famous for their survival in Arctic conditions – have been struggling to find food on their mountainside habitats which are still … Continue reading
Electricity is very expensive in Colorado because of green energy regulations, so NCAR is building their latest climate supercomputer in Wyoming. New Wyoming supercomputer expected to boost atmospheric science The National Center for Atmospheric Research’s machine is one of the fastest computers … Continue reading
Obama has borrowed nearly as much money as all other presidents combined, and yet has managed to keep unemployment over 9% during most of his term. Table 1.1—Summary of Receipts, Outlays, and Surpluses or Deficits (-): 1789–2017
There were people who issued seasonal weather forecasts which were founded on ridiculous ideas. 10 Jun 1937 – WEATHER FORECAST PROBLEMS Lecture By Professor
Nothing has changed over the last 75 years. He was satisfied, however, that nothing had been published which had enabled a reliable forecast of the weather for more than two or three days to advance. Many people had asked whether … Continue reading