It was 60F in Sydney on June 3, 2012. On June 3, 1923 it was 80F.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- All The Global Warming Nonsense That’s Unfit To Print
- The Democrats War On Women
- The Constitution Shredders
- BOM Lying Again
- Ten Degrees UHI In Pittsburgh
- Amazing Night
- Propaganda – Not Science
- Coldest March Night Ever?
- Australia Hottest Year Ever Update
- Pea-Brained President Thinks Trains Are Safer Than Pipelines
- Hansen Forecast Update
- Settled Science From 1969
- Keeping Proper Focus
- Begonia Update
- 1947 : Ten Degrees Arctic Warming – Coastal Cities To Drown – Send Money
- 15 Years Since New York Times Declared The North Pole Ice-Free
- We Should Have Listened!
- 30 Years Since Government Experts Predicted New York Would Be Like Florida
- Hockey In Wisconsin
- Global Warming Flees To Las Cruces, NM
- EPA Predicts 11 Feet Of Sea Level Rise
- Last Arctic Ice To Vanish In A Few Weeks
- Hiding The Armadillos
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Learning To Think Like A Democrat
Scottish Sceptic on All The Global Warming Nonsens… Dan W. on All The Global Warming Nonsens… Disillusioned on The Constitution Shredders Gail Combs on The Constitution Shredders Bob Greene on Coldest March Night Ever? Gail Combs on Amazing Night gator69 on The Democrats War On Wome… Brad on Propaganda – Not Sc… gator69 on The Constitution Shredders gator69 on BOM Lying Again