Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 11, 2012
In case you were under the false impression that we had defeated the Evil Empire when the Berlin Wall came down. Hello Everyone, In theory at least Oregon State University (OSU) seems to be a bastion of academic freedom, diversity, … Continue reading
New research by a team of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory scientists and international collaborators shows that the observed ocean warming over the last 50 years is consistent with climate models only if the models include the impacts of observed increases … Continue reading
With four parameters I can fit an elephant, and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk. Attributed to John von Neumann by Enrico Fermi, as quoted by Freeman Dyson in “A meeting with Enrico Fermi” in Nature 427 … Continue reading
Why climate change needs higher energy bills | Duncan Clark | Environment | guardian.co.uk Looks like Duncan Clark wins moron of the day. Every nation is agreed that we should limit temperature rise and that the long-term future should be … Continue reading
The two graphs below show what temperatures used to look like in the US and Iceland, before they were tampered with at GISS. The 1930s was the hottest decade, and temperatures were declining. This disproved Hansen’s theories, so he had to get … Continue reading
The data was originally on the GISS web site at the URL below, but has since been deleted. I can’t imagine why. http://www.giss.nasa.gov/data/update/gistemp/graphs/FigD.txt http://www.john-daly.com/usatemps.006 So what about since 1999? Temperatures have also cooled in the 12 years since Hansen corrupted … Continue reading
Michael Hammer has found the original uncorrupted GISS US temperature data on John Daly’s web site. Prior to GISS/USHCN perverting the data set in the year 2000, the 1930s was the hottest decade. Jennifer Marohasy » How the US Temperature … Continue reading
Having halted economic growth and racial harmony during his first term, Obama plans to seize control of the climate in his second term. The President has said that the most important policy he could address in his second term is climate change, … Continue reading
It was 94 degrees in Washington on May 24, 1925. That was three degrees warmer than the warmest temperature recorded in Washington so far this year – which NOAA says was the hottest year ever. 25 May 1925 – RECORD … Continue reading