Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 12, 2012
Would you keep Mann or Jones as an employee? Based on what I know, or what anyone has proven that I’m aware of, yes, certainly. They are excellent scientists with long track records of high quality work. – David Appell June 12, … Continue reading
I thought David Appell had it sewn up when he declared that Nicholas Drapela deserved to be fired, and then admitted that he didn’t know why (or if) he was fired. But along comes Dennis Bromage with one of the stupidest Polar Bear stories … Continue reading
U.S. Historical Climatology Network During the 1930s, 100 degree days were very common in Des Moines. They very rarely happen any more. It has been nine years since Des Moines hit 100F. By contrast, 1934 had thirty-one days over 100 … Continue reading
Team climate moron claims that warm temperatures during March in the US were proof of global warming. According to CRU, March of 1910 was essentially identical to March, 2012 in the US – except that Alaska and the west coast … Continue reading
Appell says that Nicholas Drapela was not dismissed for being a skeptic, then explains that he was deservedly dismissed for being a skeptic – for making these comments. My dear colleague Professor Hansen, I believe, has finally gone off the deep … Continue reading
Check this out. GISS has published a NetCDF viewer which allows you to view files with a .nc extension. This is an essential tool for anyone interested in climate. http://www.giss.nasa.gov/tools/panoply/ Here is CRUTEM coverage for January, 1850 – a very … Continue reading
In 1999, Hansen showed that 1934 was 0.5C warmer than 1998 in the US. fig1x.gif (500×182) By 2006, Hansen had made them equal. web.archive.org/web/20060110100426/http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs/Fig.D.txt Now, 1998 is warmer than 1934. Fig.D.gif (513×438) A Holocaust Denier is someone who rewrites the … Continue reading
The 1970 cherry picking scam has become a centerpiece of the global warming fraud. The Heat is On: U.S. Temperature Trends | Climate Central The graph below plots Hansen’s 2006 temperatures for the five states which have warmed the fastest (in the … Continue reading
According to Richard Black of the BBC, global warming is soon to be a $100 billion per year industry. This money pays for and drives the direction of the science. The press corps(e) drones on endlessly about tiny amounts of imagined big … Continue reading