Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 13, 2012
Phil Jones has readings from exactly one thermometer in the southern hemisphere during 1850, and is still able to report the 1850 southern hemisphere anomaly within a precision of 0.001 degrees. http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/data/temperature/crutem3vsh.txt
If those New England seasons feel far warmer these days than they were 20 years ago, it’s because they are. So are Florida’s, Arizona’s, and Washington State’s. A State-by-State Climate Map – NYTimes.com According to GISS 2006, Florida is cooler … Continue reading
One of the things we have learned about GISS is that they overwrite data in place. For example, there have been several radically different versions of the Reykjavik temperature data already this year. They have blocked access to data archiving engines … Continue reading
The Big Blowup of 1910 The winter and spring of 1910 were dry, uncommonly dry, in the Pacific Northwest, especially the interior portions east of the Cascades. The snow did not fall; then the rain did not fall. The temperatures … Continue reading
Ivan sent these over. OCTOBER 7, 1825 The Miramichi Fire – Maine & NB 3 million acres burned and 160 people killed. 1845 The Great Fire – Oregon 1.5 million acres burned 1853 The Yaquina Fire – Oregon 450,000 acres … Continue reading
The Fort Collins weather station has been one of the most stable stations on the planet. It hasn’t moved and has used the same equipment for its entire history. The station shows several degrees warming over the last 100 years. … Continue reading
These people need psychological help. Is the Colorado Wildfire the Future Norm? The Colorado fires feature “a lot of the characteristics we would expect under climate change,” according to climate scientists. Total BS. Fires don’t know anything about climate change. … Continue reading
By Allen Reed The Associated Press © June 12, 2012 The North Carolina Senate has approved a bill that ignores scientists’ warnings of rising sea levels. Senators approved the bill on a 34-to-11 vote Tuesday. The measure received little … Continue reading