Phil Jones has readings from exactly one thermometer in the southern hemisphere during 1850, and is still able to report the 1850 southern hemisphere anomaly within a precision of 0.001 degrees.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
This SH temperature anomaly brought to you by ThermoSmear®, Hansenizing data since 1988
I used a tube of ThermoSmear® for my shoulder blade. You have to be careful how much you wipe, on cause you’ll wake up with your back burning.
Lot of trouble. Smells funny too.
What is the link to the screenshot?
That’s got him foxed!
I believe you showed another picture like that, and it was mostly blue(meaning only a few stations) and they called it the coldest year ever, well….with all that yellow and red in the photo above..has to be the hottest year ever!
Does ThermoSmear come in an aerosol spray?