Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
sabretoothed on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… ren on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… ren on The Climate Inquisition C… spangled drongo on Eureka! Richard Keen on Time For Adjustments ren on The Climate Inquisition C… キリエ (@KiryeNet) on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… chick20112011 on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… gator69 on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… David A on Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Hi…
Daily Archives: June 14, 2012
01 Feb 1939 – AMERICA’S FOREST FIRE TOLL
2007 : Dr Stirling says that the phenomenon of a female giving birth to triplets is now part of history with usually only single cubs recorded. Soon, he says, the species may be extinct. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ 2010 : sightings from guides this summer included surprisingly “frequent sightings of polar … Continue reading
Wildfires in Western U.S. to Increase with Climate Change Large fires in the western U.S. — such as those currently raging in Colorado and New Mexico – may be part of a shifting pattern of wildfire risk brought on by … Continue reading
The latest hysteria from the press is to claim that the forest fires in the west are unprecedented. (The most newsworthy one is about three miles from my house.) Forest fires happen. They are an essential part of the forest … Continue reading
According to Hansen’s own data, global temperature trends have been running below his scenario C for the last 168 months in a row. Scenario C assumes that humans essentially quit generating CO2 in the year 2000. In a legitimate science, this would … Continue reading
Mass migration towards poles has begun: new Science metastudy shows species move on average 17.6 kilometres per decade Posted on August 19, 2011 by Rolf Schuttenhelm Today new climate migration insights were published in Science. They show the process is … Continue reading