Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 14, 2012
01 Feb 1939 – AMERICA’S FOREST FIRE TOLL
2007 : Dr Stirling says that the phenomenon of a female giving birth to triplets is now part of history with usually only single cubs recorded. Soon, he says, the species may be extinct. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ 2010 : sightings from guides this summer included surprisingly “frequent sightings of polar … Continue reading
Wildfires in Western U.S. to Increase with Climate Change Large fires in the western U.S. — such as those currently raging in Colorado and New Mexico – may be part of a shifting pattern of wildfire risk brought on by … Continue reading
The latest hysteria from the press is to claim that the forest fires in the west are unprecedented. (The most newsworthy one is about three miles from my house.) Forest fires happen. They are an essential part of the forest … Continue reading
According to Hansen’s own data, global temperature trends have been running below his scenario C for the last 168 months in a row. Scenario C assumes that humans essentially quit generating CO2 in the year 2000. In a legitimate science, this would … Continue reading
Mass migration towards poles has begun: new Science metastudy shows species move on average 17.6 kilometres per decade Posted on August 19, 2011 by Rolf Schuttenhelm Today new climate migration insights were published in Science. They show the process is … Continue reading
I’m just back from a UHI bike ride at 11pm. It was 60 degrees in the Safeway parking lot and 50 degrees in the open space on the opposite side of the intersection. Weather is calm, and overcast with either … Continue reading
Arctic sea ice extent is lowest on record for the date. End of May ice thickness was lowest on record at 1.7 metres. Calculated by dividing PIOMAS volume by UIUC area. Last September’s thickness was lowest on record at 1.3 … Continue reading
FOREST FIRES IN COLORADO. – People in Northwest Part of the State Said to be Fleeing for Their Lives — Loss Will Be Enormous. – View Article – NYTimes.com