Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 15, 2012
docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/035/mwr-035-01-0007b.pdf Instead of repressing the cheats and hoaxes, people like Borenstein and Goldenberg have chosen to aggressively enable cheating by scientists who are promoting their own self-interests. Where is “Vox Dei?” What happened to the Washington Post and New York Times? Where … Continue reading
I’ve seen several news stories describing the fire here as a “mega-fire caused by global warming.” It is sad that people lost their homes (what do you expect if you build a house in the middle of a forest in … Continue reading
This is the common perception of the meaning of Hansen’s 1988 scenarios. –A: Increase of CO2 emissions of 1.5% per year –B: fixed increase CO2 emissions after the year 2000 –C: No increase in CO2 emissions after the year 2000 Norwegian Climate … Continue reading
Why our friends like to choose 1980 as the start date for their western drought/fire stories Daily News – Google News Archive Search I was living in Scottsdale and working in Tempe at the time. Only one bridge across the Salt River … Continue reading
Hansen said the exact opposite in 1999 Empirical evidence does not lend much support to the notion that climate is headed precipitately toward more extreme heat and drought. The drought of 1999 covered a smaller area than the 1988 drought, … Continue reading
The Romm strategy is to cherry pick a short term weather event, get his readers hysterical, and then never follow up later. If he did follow up, it would become clear that he is a propagandist rather than a scientist. Last summer, … Continue reading
More evidence of blatant deceit from the world’s largest ponzi scheme. A University of Arizona report from 2006 found that large forest fires occurred more frequently in the Western United States since the mid-1980s as spring temperatures increased, snow melted … Continue reading