Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
Stark Dickflüssig on Three Years Since Obama Said D… gator69 on If Obama Was Working Against T… emsnews on Arctic Surge Continues Bruce on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… scizzorbill on Three Years Since Obama Said D… Latitude on Arctic Surge Continues SxyxS on Three Years Since Obama Said D… gator69 on Three Years Since Obama Said D… Menicholas on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… Justa Joe on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin…
Daily Archives: June 15, 2012
docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/035/mwr-035-01-0007b.pdf Instead of repressing the cheats and hoaxes, people like Borenstein and Goldenberg have chosen to aggressively enable cheating by scientists who are promoting their own self-interests. Where is “Vox Dei?” What happened to the Washington Post and New York Times? Where … Continue reading
I’ve seen several news stories describing the fire here as a “mega-fire caused by global warming.” It is sad that people lost their homes (what do you expect if you build a house in the middle of a forest in … Continue reading
This is the common perception of the meaning of Hansen’s 1988 scenarios. –A: Increase of CO2 emissions of 1.5% per year –B: fixed increase CO2 emissions after the year 2000 –C: No increase in CO2 emissions after the year 2000 Norwegian Climate … Continue reading
Why our friends like to choose 1980 as the start date for their western drought/fire stories Daily News – Google News Archive Search I was living in Scottsdale and working in Tempe at the time. Only one bridge across the Salt River … Continue reading
Hansen said the exact opposite in 1999 Empirical evidence does not lend much support to the notion that climate is headed precipitately toward more extreme heat and drought. The drought of 1999 covered a smaller area than the 1988 drought, … Continue reading
The Romm strategy is to cherry pick a short term weather event, get his readers hysterical, and then never follow up later. If he did follow up, it would become clear that he is a propagandist rather than a scientist. Last summer, … Continue reading
More evidence of blatant deceit from the world’s largest ponzi scheme. A University of Arizona report from 2006 found that large forest fires occurred more frequently in the Western United States since the mid-1980s as spring temperatures increased, snow melted … Continue reading