Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
- Dreaming Of An Electric Car
- NASA – Hiding The Decline
- What Level Of CO2 Would Stop Glaciers From Melting?
- This Morning’s Asthma Free Walk In 400 PPM CO2
- US Drought Monitor Thinks Nebraska Is Having A Drought
- President Believes That People’s Thoughts Control Sea Level
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2005/2006
Llanero on Texas Hit By Unprecedented… KTM on Texas Hit By Unprecedented… BallBounces on Reader Quiz FTOP on Texas Hit By Unprecedented… Scottish Sceptic on Texas Hit By Unprecedented… Michael 2 on Dreaming Of An Electric C… Michael 2 on Dreaming Of An Electric C… Dave1billion on Eleven More Climate Change… Michael 2 on Dreaming Of An Electric C… Dan_Kurt on Blaming White People Matt…
Daily Archives: June 17, 2012
The Maitland Mercury & Hunter River General Advertiser Wednesday 11 March 1846 11 Mar 1846 – ON THE CHANGE OF CLIMATE. Ever since Captain Cook introduced the SUV to Australia, CO2 (produced by white men) has been ruining their climate.
One particularly useful approach to uncover local ecological histories has been to use dendrochronological (tree-ring) methods to reconstruct patterns of fire occurrence and forest change over the last several hundred years, primarily in the Jemez Mountains but also in the Sangre de … Continue reading
I took this picture an hour ago from the top of the ridge behind the CSU football stadium. If you look closely, you can see a wisp of smoke. (Don’t worry – I rode my bicycle and didn’t contribute a … Continue reading
There is a lot of cold water circulating from Alaska down the west coast of Canada, the US and Mexico. The cold water is mixing with equatorial waters and keeping the temperature down. Hansen and Appell are hoping for a very big … Continue reading
Michael Mann introduced a new concept of fraud to science, when he threw out the tree ring data after 1960. Briffa’s trees (green above) accurately showed the same post 1940 cooling as the 1975 report of the National Academy Of Sciences. … Continue reading
docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/062/mwr-062-06-0212.pdf By contrast, nearly half of the US has been below normal temperatures so far in June 2012. MonthTDeptUS.png (688×531)
Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.) declared on the Senate floor Thursday that the debate over whether humans are causing climate change is over, and that it has been shown conclusively that human activity is leading to global warming. “People say there … Continue reading