Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Excellent News From Earth Day
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
Daily Archives: June 17, 2012
The Maitland Mercury & Hunter River General Advertiser Wednesday 11 March 1846 11 Mar 1846 – ON THE CHANGE OF CLIMATE. Ever since Captain Cook introduced the SUV to Australia, CO2 (produced by white men) has been ruining their climate.
One particularly useful approach to uncover local ecological histories has been to use dendrochronological (tree-ring) methods to reconstruct patterns of fire occurrence and forest change over the last several hundred years, primarily in the Jemez Mountains but also in the Sangre de … Continue reading
I took this picture an hour ago from the top of the ridge behind the CSU football stadium. If you look closely, you can see a wisp of smoke. (Don’t worry – I rode my bicycle and didn’t contribute a … Continue reading
There is a lot of cold water circulating from Alaska down the west coast of Canada, the US and Mexico. The cold water is mixing with equatorial waters and keeping the temperature down. Hansen and Appell are hoping for a very big … Continue reading
Michael Mann introduced a new concept of fraud to science, when he threw out the tree ring data after 1960. Briffa’s trees (green above) accurately showed the same post 1940 cooling as the 1975 report of the National Academy Of Sciences. … Continue reading
docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/062/mwr-062-06-0212.pdf By contrast, nearly half of the US has been below normal temperatures so far in June 2012. MonthTDeptUS.png (688×531)
Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.) declared on the Senate floor Thursday that the debate over whether humans are causing climate change is over, and that it has been shown conclusively that human activity is leading to global warming. “People say there … Continue reading