Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: June 18, 2012
If breweries would brew pre-flattened beer², and deliver it by electric vehicles¹ – they would greatly reduce the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere. Only people who live within 40 miles of a brewery would be able to purchase beer. ¹Budweisier would … Continue reading
Rising sea levels a slow 7.7 billion dollar disaster Sunday, 17 June 2012 06:00 The CCRAC estimates between 18,700 and 28,900 residential buildings in WA to be at risk from a 1.1 metre sea rise, representing $4.9 to $7.7 billion. … Continue reading
docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/061/mwr-061-06-c1.pdf Every region of the lower 48 states was above 100F, including 113F in Nebraska. docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/061/mwr-061-06-0181.pdf
China’s carbon emissions could be nearly 20% higher than previously thought, a new analysis of official Chinese data showed on Sunday, suggesting the pace of global climate change could be even faster than currently predicted. Climate change rate could be … Continue reading