Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Kambiz Fatehi on Arctic Ice Almost Identical To… daveburton on Rewriting Their Own Past At Th… daveburton on Rewriting Their Own Past At Th… richard verney on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… Stephen Wilde on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… jim on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te… ofaycat on Falling Sea Level gator69 on Viewing The Devastation On The… lindasduby on Viewing The Devastation On The… Kozlowsky on More Detail On The NSIDC Disap…
Daily Archives: June 18, 2012
If breweries would brew pre-flattened beer², and deliver it by electric vehicles¹ – they would greatly reduce the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere. Only people who live within 40 miles of a brewery would be able to purchase beer. ¹Budweisier would … Continue reading
Rising sea levels a slow 7.7 billion dollar disaster Sunday, 17 June 2012 06:00 The CCRAC estimates between 18,700 and 28,900 residential buildings in WA to be at risk from a 1.1 metre sea rise, representing $4.9 to $7.7 billion. … Continue reading
docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/061/mwr-061-06-c1.pdf Every region of the lower 48 states was above 100F, including 113F in Nebraska. docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/061/mwr-061-06-0181.pdf
China’s carbon emissions could be nearly 20% higher than previously thought, a new analysis of official Chinese data showed on Sunday, suggesting the pace of global climate change could be even faster than currently predicted. Climate change rate could be … Continue reading