Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: June 19, 2012
U.S. Historical Climatology Network After adjustments, USHCN shows a strong warming trend in New York. They achieve this by massively cooling the past. All temperatures prior to 2000 are cooled as much as three degrees. The older a temperature record is, … Continue reading
Hansen tells us that 4C UHI is insignificant, in comparison to the 0.4C anomaly of 2012. NEW YORK CITY’S HEAT ISLAND. (Rosenthal et al. 2003; Gaffin et al. 2008), and the heat island signal, measured as the difference between the … Continue reading
1930s deniers are running rampant in government, led by James Hansen – who has been working for decades to distort the historical records of the 1930s. If accurate records of the 1930s were still included in Hansen’s temperature graphs, they would decimate … Continue reading
SOUTH DAKOTA Climate Summary Twenty two of South Dakota’s twenty-five hottest Junes, occurred with CO2 below 350 ppm.
A triple-digit high today is no error, said NWS meteorologist Kari Bowen. “We are expecting those high temperatures for this area today,” she said. “The reason for that is the jet is up north, we have this big ridge of … Continue reading
NASA’s Jay Zwally not only predicted a possible ice-free Arctic this summer, but his work also formed the basis of Hansen’s five metres of sea level rise . Hansen still argues 5m 21st C sea level rise possible This is interesting – here is the … Continue reading
Can I get get some global warming research money? After all, I made a ridiculous unsupportable, alarmist prediction which should be worth at least $5-10 million.