Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Climatism on Guardian Tells Us That They Kn… Hifast on A Christmas Gift From Dr. Bill… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Travis Casey on Progression Of Data Tampering… Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… 4TimesAYear on No Indication Of Sea Level Ris…
Daily Archives: June 20, 2012
According to NASA’s top experts, the Arctic may be ice-free by the summer of 2012. An ice-free Arctic would require that the ice edge melts back about 20 miles a day, for the next ten weeks. That could happen if … Continue reading
The Sun has reached its peak elevation for the year in the Arctic, and is about to start its descent towards winter. Experts tell us that albedo loss in the Arctic is dramatically warming the climate, but I am having … Continue reading
An unenlightened individual might think it is stupid to build an expensive house in a location surrounded by 50 foot tall kindling wood, which burns every few decades. An enlightened green would instead recognize that the reason the house burned was due to … Continue reading
NSIDC says that Arctic ice extent is at a record low for the date. PIOMAS says that ice thickness is at a record low. NOAA says that it is the hottest year ever, with record highs exceeding record lows at a ratio … Continue reading
I was reading Robert Redford’s idiotic comments on the Huffington Post, and the comments of the morons who post there – and realized that the only way to get through to these people is to shut off fossil fuels for a … Continue reading