Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
Stark Dickflüssig on Three Years Since Obama Said D… gator69 on If Obama Was Working Against T… emsnews on Arctic Surge Continues Bruce on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… scizzorbill on Three Years Since Obama Said D… Latitude on Arctic Surge Continues SxyxS on Three Years Since Obama Said D… gator69 on Three Years Since Obama Said D… Menicholas on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… Justa Joe on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin…
Daily Archives: June 20, 2012
According to NASA’s top experts, the Arctic may be ice-free by the summer of 2012. An ice-free Arctic would require that the ice edge melts back about 20 miles a day, for the next ten weeks. That could happen if … Continue reading
The Sun has reached its peak elevation for the year in the Arctic, and is about to start its descent towards winter. Experts tell us that albedo loss in the Arctic is dramatically warming the climate, but I am having … Continue reading
An unenlightened individual might think it is stupid to build an expensive house in a location surrounded by 50 foot tall kindling wood, which burns every few decades. An enlightened green would instead recognize that the reason the house burned was due to … Continue reading
NSIDC says that Arctic ice extent is at a record low for the date. PIOMAS says that ice thickness is at a record low. NOAA says that it is the hottest year ever, with record highs exceeding record lows at a ratio … Continue reading
I was reading Robert Redford’s idiotic comments on the Huffington Post, and the comments of the morons who post there – and realized that the only way to get through to these people is to shut off fossil fuels for a … Continue reading