Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
- Dreaming Of An Electric Car
- NASA – Hiding The Decline
- What Level Of CO2 Would Stop Glaciers From Melting?
- This Morning’s Asthma Free Walk In 400 PPM CO2
Daily Archives: June 21, 2012
I don’t expect to see my response posted on Deep DoDo Climate Heartland’s James Taylor hits new low with defamatory false accusations against NOAA | Deep Climate
Check out this rant on Deep DoDo Climate But it turns out that Taylor’s source is none other than hapless climate blogger Steven Goddard, who recently leveled incoherent and unsupported false accusations against James Hansen and NASA’s Gistemp record, as … Continue reading
In November, 1938 Hitler took away all the Jew’s guns. The next week he began hauling them off to the gas chambers. It is much easier to commit genocide against people who are unarmed. http://news.google.com
In 1999, Hansen told us that there had been no warming in the US since 1950. in the U.S. there has been little temperature change in the past 50 years, the time of rapidly increasing greenhouse gases — in fact, … Continue reading
I did an RRTM run with H2O mole fraction 0.00025 (approximating the Arctic) and got the following results. Removal of all CO2 decreases downwelling longwave radiation by 14%, and increasing CO2 by 10X increases downwelling longwave radiation by 7% So … Continue reading
The two images below have a 1% difference in absorption of visible light. Can you tell which is which?
RRTM shows that removal of all methane from the atmosphere would only decrease downwelling longwave radiation in the tropics by 0.1%. A 10X increase in methane would only increase the greenhouse effect by 0.3% in the tropics. The catastrophic global … Continue reading