Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
Menicholas on Collusion Is Independence Gail Combs on The Climate Inquisition C… Gail Combs on Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Hi… Gail Combs on Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Hi… Neal S on Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Hi… ren on Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Hi… gator69 on The Climate Inquisition C… Gail Combs on The Climate Inquisition C… Mark Bowlin on The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To… Shazaam on Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Hi…
Daily Archives: June 21, 2012
I don’t expect to see my response posted on Deep DoDo Climate Heartland’s James Taylor hits new low with defamatory false accusations against NOAA | Deep Climate
Check out this rant on Deep DoDo Climate But it turns out that Taylor’s source is none other than hapless climate blogger Steven Goddard, who recently leveled incoherent and unsupported false accusations against James Hansen and NASA’s Gistemp record, as … Continue reading
In November, 1938 Hitler took away all the Jew’s guns. The next week he began hauling them off to the gas chambers. It is much easier to commit genocide against people who are unarmed. http://news.google.com
In 1999, Hansen told us that there had been no warming in the US since 1950. in the U.S. there has been little temperature change in the past 50 years, the time of rapidly increasing greenhouse gases — in fact, … Continue reading
I did an RRTM run with H2O mole fraction 0.00025 (approximating the Arctic) and got the following results. Removal of all CO2 decreases downwelling longwave radiation by 14%, and increasing CO2 by 10X increases downwelling longwave radiation by 7% So … Continue reading
The two images below have a 1% difference in absorption of visible light. Can you tell which is which?
RRTM shows that removal of all methane from the atmosphere would only decrease downwelling longwave radiation in the tropics by 0.1%. A 10X increase in methane would only increase the greenhouse effect by 0.3% in the tropics. The catastrophic global … Continue reading