Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
Daily Archives: June 22, 2012
Credible evidence of climate change arises By Robert Oglesby and Donald Wuebbles Oglesby is a professor in the Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Wuebbles is the Harry E. Preble Endowed Professor in the Department … Continue reading
Einstein said that as a joke mocking junk scientists, but Hansen took him literally. In 1999, Hansen was troubled by the fact that millions of temperature records showed that the US wasn’t warming. So in the year 2000, he simply changed the … Continue reading
Suppose that a CEO was unhappy with a 70 year downward trend in his company’s revenues, so he told his accountants to develop a new accounting method which shows an increase. Then he erased the original raw data from the … Continue reading
The sun has passed the zenith and is starting to recede towards winter. The Greenland Ice Sheet is now in full bloom at -8C. summit:status:webcam
During the 1940s, clever humans came up with the idea that we can stop forest fires by putting a bear in trousers. Fire is a normal and essential part of the pine forest cycle. Without regular fires, the forest gets … Continue reading
AUSTRALIAN ski resorts are bracing for a massive dump of snow this weekend, with up to 80cm predicted to fall over the next three days. Resorts are gearing up to open more lifts this weekend, with the snow coming in … Continue reading
Having surrendered its electoral capital through punting a sitting prime minister, with all the complications that involved, the new leader leapt on the perverse idea of bringing in a new “tax” as her central reform and after expressly promising not … Continue reading