Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Twitter Climate Nazis Are Back
- Latest Cherry Blossoms On Record In Washington DC
- White House Says The US Constitution Doesn’t Apply If The Congress Disagrees With Obama
- Improving Global Warming Messaging
- Visualize Whirled Peas
- Denier For Hire
- Death Spiral Details
- Planning For Your Greenland Retirement Home
- 1988 – The Summer James Hansen And Tim Wirth Sabotaged The US
- Hansen – Spouting Any Number That Happens To Pop Into His Head
- Obama Seeking To Simultaneously Wreck The Economy And The Constitution Via Executive Order
- Guardian Competing With Fox News For Climate Stupid
- How Much Stupid Can Fox News Pack Into One Paragraph?
- More On The Esperanza Scam
- Spectacular Antarctic Lies To Start The Morning
- Tornadoes and Tornado Deaths Plummeting In The US
- Shock News : Norwegians Say Mann And Rahmstorf Are Spreading Nonsense
- Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
Morgan Wright on Death Spiral Details Morgan Wright on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… Gail Combs on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… B on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… Anto on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… ColA on White House Says The US Consti… omanuel on Death Spiral Details Gail Combs on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… Rud Istvan on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… Gail Combs on Hansen – Spouting Any Nu…
Daily Archives: June 23, 2012
There is a match about to start in Miami which has Messi and Drogba on one team, and Suarez and Dempsey on the opposite team.
Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
I just watched an Obama ad criticizing Romney’s jobs record in Massachusetts, claiming that the number of jobs created was very small. The graph below shows Massachusetts unemployment while Romney was governor (blue) and US unemployment while Obama was president (red) at the same scale. … Continue reading
My favorite USHCN hack to bring temperatures up, is called the “time of observation bias.” It is based on the idea that all 50,000 or so USHCN station owners have been morons. It is a misnomer. The correct name for it would … Continue reading
The official temperature is 98 degrees. The highest I measured on my bike was 92 degrees. The Weather Underground map has a 15 degree spread over two miles, yet Phil Jones was able to determine the southern hemisphere temperature in … Continue reading
I’m headed out for a 700 foot hill climb on my bicycle. I’m guessing that the 107F reading is probably bogus.