Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: June 23, 2012
There is a match about to start in Miami which has Messi and Drogba on one team, and Suarez and Dempsey on the opposite team.
Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
I just watched an Obama ad criticizing Romney’s jobs record in Massachusetts, claiming that the number of jobs created was very small. The graph below shows Massachusetts unemployment while Romney was governor (blue) and US unemployment while Obama was president (red) at the same scale. … Continue reading
My favorite USHCN hack to bring temperatures up, is called the “time of observation bias.” It is based on the idea that all 50,000 or so USHCN station owners have been morons. It is a misnomer. The correct name for it would … Continue reading
The official temperature is 98 degrees. The highest I measured on my bike was 92 degrees. The Weather Underground map has a 15 degree spread over two miles, yet Phil Jones was able to determine the southern hemisphere temperature in … Continue reading
I’m headed out for a 700 foot hill climb on my bicycle. I’m guessing that the 107F reading is probably bogus.
They were sure after 1998 that the climate was spiraling out of control due to global warming. They were also sure that the fate of the planet depended on them getting the word out. In order to spur action, they … Continue reading
Copy and paste the text below into a text editor (like notepad or wordpad.) Save it as file name “disable_caplsock.reg” in some directory which you will remember. Open up a windows explorer window in that directory and double click on … Continue reading
Rising seas mean shrinking South Florida future, experts say Under current projections, the Atlantic would swallow much of the Florida Keys and Miami-Dade in a century, according to experts at a sea-level rise summit DAVID WALTERS / HERALD … Continue reading