Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Everywhere – We See Signs Of Incompetent Scientists
- Sea Level Has Been Rising For 20,000 Years – Obama Thinks He Can Stop It
- Global Warming To Kill 4.5 Billion People By 2012
- Pentagon Says Global Warming Will Destroy The Planet By The Year 2020
- More Desperate Criminal Behavior From Climate Scientists
- Global Cooling Making Arctic Animals Migrate South
- Greenland Meltdown Update
- Arctic Melt Season Crashing And Burning
- The Biggest Fraud In History
- Huge Increase In Four Year Old Sea Ice Coming Up
- What Is The Real Value Of TOBS?
- Climate Fraudster James Hansen Wants “A Few More Years”
- Climate Moron Of The Day
- Today’s Featured Climate Criminal – James Hansen
- Saving The Planet
- Hot Days In The Midwest Occur Half As Often As They Did 100 Years Ago
- Arctic Sea Ice Recovery
- Another Day Of Heavy Snow In Southwest Greenland
- Arctic/Greenland Melt Season Is Coming To An Early End
- Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA
- Cold In England. Cold Coming To The East Coast
- Vikings Farmed Here
- Southwest Permanent Drought Update
- Greenland Melt Season Just About Done
Andy on More Desperate Criminal Behavi… Hugh on Sea Level Has Been Rising For… AndyG55 on Coldest Year On Record So Far… AndyG55 on Coldest Year On Record So Far… AndyG55 on Coldest Year On Record So Far… AndyG55 on Coldest Year On Record So Far… transrp on Coldest Year On Record So Far… transrp on Coldest Year On Record So Far… omanuel on Everywhere – We See Sign… AndyG55 on Real Climate Science Is On The…
Daily Archives: June 23, 2012
There is a match about to start in Miami which has Messi and Drogba on one team, and Suarez and Dempsey on the opposite team.
Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
I just watched an Obama ad criticizing Romney’s jobs record in Massachusetts, claiming that the number of jobs created was very small. The graph below shows Massachusetts unemployment while Romney was governor (blue) and US unemployment while Obama was president (red) at the same scale. … Continue reading
My favorite USHCN hack to bring temperatures up, is called the “time of observation bias.” It is based on the idea that all 50,000 or so USHCN station owners have been morons. It is a misnomer. The correct name for it would … Continue reading
The official temperature is 98 degrees. The highest I measured on my bike was 92 degrees. The Weather Underground map has a 15 degree spread over two miles, yet Phil Jones was able to determine the southern hemisphere temperature in … Continue reading
I’m headed out for a 700 foot hill climb on my bicycle. I’m guessing that the 107F reading is probably bogus.